Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marsellos Wilder tests positive for PEDs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Robbie, everyone knows about the court case. That's exactly what happened.
    I'm saying the reason for Mayweather settling had nothing to do with drug tests, that's bs what pac turds made up.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
      Calm down Sid, I had to put that triggered fat Yank on Ignore. He was doing his best to deflect from Deontay being implicated in this juicing saga.
      Haha, I am calm. But that dude is one of their good guys from what i remember. He plays a straight hand. He's not the usual deluded idiot.

But yeah, no more talk in this thread unless it's about Wilder and his brother. Cool.

Comment

Damn karma is a bîtçh!

He tried to fight Tony Bellew just cuz Bellew was talking shît as usual but about Wilder but immediately piped down about that once Wilder met him!

Then hit a Breazeale while he was off guard and behind his head then ran away while he was in the same building as his wife an kids!

He gets KO’d by an absolute bum, type of bum you’d find under a bridge and then gets caught on PED’s after getting a bounce back win on the non televised portion of the Spence vs Garcia PPV card!

Just wow, if he somehow gets a title then you’d have to absolutely say that’s one of hellua comeback or that boxing is watered down now!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          I'm saying the reason for Mayweather settling had nothing to do with drug tests, that's bs what pac turds made up.
          Floyd wouldn't just fold like that. His ego is off the charts. No way he'd give in to his nemesis so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
            He gets KO’d by an absolute bum, type of bum you’d find under a bridge and then gets caught on PED’s after getting a bounce back win on the non televised portion of the Spence vs Garcia PPV card!
            Took PEDs to fight a fella 0-2, both those losses coming by first round TKO against debutants...

Comment

Lol it's funny how since they can't pin nothing on deontay they go after his brother.deontay just a pure king elite African blood line with crazy twitch fibers no roids needed.deal with it lol.

Comment

Damn

a 3-1;2 guy can't catch a break.....

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  Took PEDs to fight a fella 0-2, both those losses coming by first round TKO against debutants...
                  Is it PED? Could be recreational do you know what he tested positive for

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Damn

a 3-1;2 guy can't catch a break.....
                    Not everyone built for this specially starting at his age but if he getting paid and fighting on big PBC cards more power to him

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Not everyone built for this specially starting at his age but if he getting paid and fighting on big PBC cards more power to him
                      Are people thinking Mars with roids is the 2nd coming ????

''All that talent and roids ?!?!?! Is Mars trying to kill somebody ?!?!?!''

Comment

Working...
                      X