Collapse
No announcement yet.

UN staff killed over burning of the Quran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religion is archaic way of thinking that should have died out many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by -TRGB- View Post
      If people like you believed in your bible or attempted to practice its teachings in life, Christianity wouldn't be the flaccid carcass of deathly pallor it has become in the West.

The burning of a bible simply does not inspire anywhere near the same passion in you that the burning of a Qur'an does in a Muslim.

The Qur'an is the righteous path, so I try to live my daily life by it with measures of success and failure. You don't even attempt to follow the bible and are no more than a wantonly sinning, degenerate scumbag if we are to believe your accounts of your life on this forum (if we don't believe them, you're still a degenerate scumbag for wishing they were true), so how could you possibly understand anything enough to even deserve to comment on what those people out there feel from the position you're attempting to comment from (one of piety)?

Christian preachers are weak and unconfident, stuttering and unbefitting of leadership status, in sharp contrast to the assurance and power of the Imam. The Ummah is growing exponentially.

You can take this as an aggressive statement if you wish, but, welcome to the way the world is.

Night night. =]
      So because a Christian doesn't resort to beheading someone because Christ is insulted or the Bible is burned, a Christian doesn't have the same fervour that a Muslim does?

Ignorance at it's finest right there.

The difference is, that a Christian is taught NON VIOLENCE and all violence perpetrated in the name of Christ is a sin. It's not that a Christian cares any less, he/she understands that violence does nothing but lead to more violence, any person with an IQ of 50 or more understands this. So you justify violence with passion......explains a lot. Kind of why the Arab world is stuck in the 16th century hu?

Also, you don't know **** about me or what I have or haven't done in my life. Whatever I did, isn't something or pride. What I do have pride in is where I am now, raising myself from the gutter to be where I am today.

Not responding to everything with the ignorance you just displayed but rather understand that in the West, we live in a FREE society where I may not agree with what people do, but it doesn't mean I want to kill them over it.

See that's the fundamental difference isn't it? The fact that we can live in a tolerant society, even in the most offensive of circumstances.

The power of the Imam?? LOL had to laugh at that one. Hows the power of the Imam doing in the Arab world now that the youth are revolting and sick and tired of oppressive regimes and religion that tell them how to think, eat, breathe and sleep.

Is this how you see things?

That's great, lie to you so you can join and then threaten you with death if you want to leave....

WHERE DO I SIGN UP!!!

Comment

If people like you believed in your bible or attempted to practice its teachings in life, Christianity wouldn't be the flaccid carcass of deathly pallor it has become in the West.

The burning of a bible simply does not inspire anywhere near the same passion in you that the burning of a Qur'an does in a Muslim.

The Qur'an is the righteous path, so I try to live my daily life by it with measures of success and failure. You don't even attempt to follow the bible and are no more than a wantonly sinning, degenerate scumbag if we are to believe your accounts of your life on this forum (if we don't believe them, you're still a degenerate scumbag for wishing they were true), so how could you possibly understand anything enough to even deserve to comment on what those people out there feel from the position you're attempting to comment from (one of piety)?

Christian preachers are weak and unconfident, stuttering and unbefitting of leadership status, in sharp contrast to the assurance and power of the Imam. The Ummah is growing exponentially.

You can take this as an aggressive statement if you wish, but, welcome to the way the world is.

Night night. =]
        Oh, hi MIB! So do you want to openly condone the brutal killing of innocent people, or are you just going to endorse it on the sly?

Comment

Night night. =]

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
            Muslim crazies don't need much encouragement to murder. We all know that.
            crazy muslims?.....what about crazy christians?......theyve done hell of a lot more horrible things than all the so called terrorist combined.....they just justify their acts better....

to me, if its true that the pastor burned the quran in public, then he got what was coming to him....he gets no sympathry from me exept for the ones who got beheaded just for being there....

Comment

burn in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                Religion is archaic way of thinking that should have died out many years ago.
                Marxism (the religion of most athiests) is an archaic way of thinking that should have died out many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Marxism (the religion of most athiests) is an archaic way of thinking that should have died out many years ago.
                  "I am not a Marxist"- Carl Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    "I am not a Marxist"- Carl Marx
                    He was an idiot.....and a nasty piece of human detritus to boot.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      He was an idiot.....and a nasty piece of human detritus to boot.

Poet
                      Its just ideas, he was a theorist I doubt he had the motivation to ever do anything with them but just wanted the little ppl to get their's one day and not constantly be stepped on.

Comment

Working...
                      X