No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Wiz Khalifa?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Wiz Khalifa?

His style is similar to B.o.B and Kid Cudi. His beats are mad chill and the lyrics are real deep, perfect for good smokin songs, party songs, he's one of the good rappers thats makin growin up mad fun. Anybody into this dude? I love em and cant get enough! Wiz is that dude!

Some hard joints....

Comment

Well, if you know me, it's not exactly my cup of tea. He was at the Soundset festival here in Minnesota and everyone has seemed to like him. I don't like the sort of fans he attracts either. I find his flow boring (a lot of people get flow and voice confused), lyrics simple, production generic, subject matter repetitive, and just another rapper trying to stick with the times and style. But don't take this as an insult or an attempt to start a beef. You asked for opinions so I'm giving you an opinion from a hip-hop fan who likes his **** with substance.

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
        Well, if you know me, it's not exactly my cup of tea. He was at the Soundset festival here in Minnesota and everyone has seemed to like him. I don't like the sort of fans he attracts either. I find his flow boring (a lot of people get flow and voice confused), lyrics simple, production generic, subject matter repetitive, and just another rapper trying to stick with the times and style. But don't take this as an insult or an attempt to start a beef. You asked for opinions so I'm giving you an opinion from a hip-hop fan who likes his **** with substance.
        this sums it up right here.
        not saying u shouldnt be a fan, but when u grow up listening to guys who can really spit, only then will you understand y people say rap is dead.

Comment

Sounds like every other rapper.so he sux balls

Comment

No surprise that Killa don't like this as he tends to hate every music thread I post even if it is older stuff, but ya'll are entitled to your opinions and I do respect them. I did ask for them, I just wanted too see the general consensus about my dude Wiz.

I guess I got to stick to my own age when talkin about the kid. He's mad talented and writes mad good songs I think. Future of the biz no doubt, him & Cudi with that good good ****.

Comment

I've been bumpin' this **** non stop this whole week...

Comment

Comment

Comment

whiz khalifa and kid cudi are basically the same except they have different voices.

Like em both though.

Comment

Working...
                    X