No announcement yet.

White washing my fictional characters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    If a person creates a character, they can pretty much tell whatever story they want.
    From my generation
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmyV87T2LYQ

Japanese cartoon... old school

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
      You are dumber that a box of rocks. Gawd ur really are stupid. Been getting slapped around by me and still defiant.

You wrong about absolutely everything.
      Says only you and you have no choice but to toot your own horn. You're a successful failure.

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
      Well damn...you completely destroyed him with this post. An annihilation with his own words. I didn't realise what a fool he had made of himself until I saw all his posts clumped together like that.

As for the Bond thing. It's still got Daniel Craig as Bond. The new black chick is the replacement 007 so it's not quote as bad as people are making out. It's blatant, pathetic pandering but this new woman isn't James Bond, just the new 007 once he retires.

It's not like the Little Mermaid where they are actually changing an established character.
      Dumb rocks mock him.

Just considering a woman to be Bond is an abomination.

Saps, like the sap who misguidedly made this thread. will be in the audience screaming at the screen about what a great Bond ''she'' makes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        From my generation
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MmyV87T2LYQ

Japanese cartoon... old school
        Not big on Simba or Kimba....

Bimba is more interesting to me

Comment

I'd like to whitewash her... :bukkake:

Comment

Respect.... when I used to go to all black after hours clubs, I’d see... flawless beauties...

EPA, oaktown, like I used to tell wimmin... “my hard divk tells no lies”. I’m a liar, thief, ex drug dealing kang.

A throbbing hard on.... is impossible to hide...unless... you got short changed by GOD.

I would rub mine against my dates... Z don’t f around..

Comment

3/4 of the way but honestly I can't handle too much more of Re tard Harper. Dumb just kind of wears on you.

Keeps saying the most random things that aren't even related. Is he really that low functioning or some kind of evil genius manipulating shiet?

I will be cautious bet I'm 90% sure it's the former.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                Well damn...you completely destroyed him with this post. An annihilation with his own words. I didn't realise what a fool he had made of himself until I saw all his posts clumped together like that.

As for the Bond thing. It's still got Daniel Craig as Bond. The new black chick is the replacement 007 so it's not quote as bad as people are making out. It's blatant, pathetic pandering but this new woman isn't James Bond, just the new 007 once he retires.

It's not like the Little Mermaid where they are actually changing an established character.
                You on the post #36 bandwagon too huh? Ok buddy. If u say so suspected Alt.
                36 was so epic.

Comment

If Curtis wasn't so stupid he would see he been destroyed on a couple levels. Since the first page. Just keeps rambling on. But I was prepared for this. 20 more post to go.

Let's see how many more times he can be pawned. I will give it to him his attrition posting style is effective. Just keep saying random dumb things.

Comment

This was over since his first post.

Comment

I just looked at the thread. Fuking 1 star. Unacceptable. Curtis this is your fault

Comment

Working...
                      X