X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    What are you gonna do about it boy
    Here you come with the thinly veiled racist response with 'boy'.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      2/10 post, awful e-thug. No humor, too much assumptions, too much emotion, too many gifs, too much typing, you sound too young, maybe an 18 year old living with his parents. All around awful post. Please stop.
      Haha I have literally been laughing at you this whole time. Humor? Was I supposed to entertain you?

Things that entertain Kev (by his own admission):
      1. H0mosexual prison rape pron0graphy
      2. Humor in posts that are criticising him for his stupidity and sick h0mosexual fantasies

1/10, your posts didn't have enough drama and there was no clear message or conflict resolution.

(also I love how you say I make too many assumptions and then follow up with baseless assumptions....and too much emotion but you originally responded to me all butt-hurt...lmao, low IQ on display)

Comment

i laughed waaay too hard at this

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
          Haha I have literally been laughing at you this whole time. Humor? Was I supposed to entertain you?

Things that entertain Kev (by his own admission):
          1. H0mosexual prison rape pron0graphy
          2. Humor in posts that are criticising him for his stupidity and sick h0mosexual fantasies

1/10, your posts didn't have enough drama and there was no clear message or conflict resolution.

(also I love how you say I make too many assumptions and then follow up with baseless assumptions....and too much emotion but you originally responded to me all butt-hurt...lmao, low IQ on display)
          You’re too goofy and your posts are too long to come off as a tough guy. Just get your point across. An e-thug/novel writer here. You just do it all don’t you

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
            Here you come with the thinly veiled racist response with 'boy'.

I repeat: What are you gonna do about it, boy?

Comment

Working...
            X