Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Thurman Event To Now Carry True Random Drug Testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I didn't give a f#ck about testing for this fight first off. If the fighters were cool I was cool.

But it sounds like you don't know how PEDs work to me. Mfers aren't likely to be using PEDs so close to a fight. This is a PR move not a clean fighters move. Anyone who knows anything about using PEDs for benefits in a fight know this.

And theres names on twitter calling this exactly what it is too.

If you are doing PED testing you wanna start it the day the fight is signed. Not 3 weeks before the fight.
    show me where a fighter got tested on the first day the fight is signed??? wtf???!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      so what you're essentially saying is, let both guys cheat, which is a pretty warped perspective. All pro fighters should be tested consistently because boxing isn't a sport where someone should be allowed to have that kind of an advantage, you know.. Since you're playing with people's lives and all. Pac has been dodging testing for yrs and his continued lack of desire to test for fights is a problem.
      If they're both doing it against each other is really cheating? If they're both given the same opportunity to cheat against each other then who cares? If neither of them is demanding testing & they're the ones putting their lives at risk, then why should YOU care / complain?

This is all speculation anyways. We don't know that either guy is doing anything. People love to assume that when there isnt testing the guys are without a doubt using peds.

As for Manny until he pops dirty he's a clean fighter. There's no other fighter that gets this much heat when it comes to testing. Spence, Bud, Canelo, Floyd, GGG, you name em, were not tested for every single fight they've been in. So by your logic they must have been juicing for those fights right?

Back when the Floyd fight was first gonna be made he didn't reject testing all together he rejected Floyd being in control of when he was tested in fear that Floyd would try to have him tested days out from the fight in an attempt to weaken him. & Said he'd take a test immediately after the fight to prove he was clean. People love to twist that situation around to suit thier agenda.

Lest we forget Floyd did have to pay Manny for defamation since he was spewing all that BS with no proof.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        show me where a fighter got tested on the first day the fight is signed??? wtf???!!!!
        The day the fight was signed was a trick mayweather would use, thus holding up fights to sign last minute. He acts like he knows how peds work but he doesn’t. At minimum it should start about 4 months before the event. Most athletes get off steroids about 3 months before to start getting the speed. So don’t trust athletes that come in already into the official camp in peak condition like mayweather would. But anyway, ped is a blanket term, and depending on what you are taking it’s closer or farther away from the night of the fight.

You will see a difference in juicers when testing is done right. Look at spence when mikey and conte got him under 10 weeks, they got him when he was out of shape. Unlike this porter fight where he’s delaying things and already in shape.

Before

After
        Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-27-2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
          If they're both doing it against each other is really cheating? If they're both given the same opportunity to cheat against each other then who cares? If neither of them is demanding testing & they're the ones putting their lives at risk, then why should YOU care / complain?

This is all speculation anyways. We don't know that either guy is doing anything. People love to assume that when there isnt testing the guys are without a doubt using peds.

As for Manny until he pops dirty he's a clean fighter. There's no other fighter that gets this much heat when it comes to testing. Spence, Bud, Canelo, Floyd, GGG, you name em, were not tested for every single fight they've been in. So by your logic they must have been juicing for those fights right?

Back when the Floyd fight was first gonna be made he didn't reject testing all together he rejected Floyd being in control of when he was tested in fear that Floyd would try to have him tested days out from the fight in an attempt to weaken him. & Said he'd take a test immediately after the fight to prove he was clean. People love to twist that situation around to suit thier agenda.

Lest we forget Floyd did have to pay Manny for defamation since he was spewing all that BS with no proof.
          well let's assess why no other fighter gets as much heat as he does. 1. In 2009, his refusal to test is the primary cause for the richest fight in boxing history not happening when it was supposed to. 2. Prior to that, his rise in weight was questioned because he was moving up in weight and stopping durable fighters. Meanwhile, bigger punchers than pac have moved up in weight and didn't have that same devestating power. But that power decreased greatly once suspicion of ped use became public. 3. Roach admitted that he found ariza to be shady and said that aruza refused to tell him what he was giving pac. 4. After almost 10 yrs, pac finally gets a ko again in a fight where it was known he wasn't tested. 5. Broner of all people had to be the voice of reason snf make an issue about no testing taking place in their fight. Testing got started much later than it should have. 6. Now again, testing wasn't in the table but is going to happen with just 3 weeks left which defeats the point because pac could've been juicing for months already. Nobody gets the heat pac does because nobody (who hasn't already been caught) has that kind of history.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            well let's assess why no other fighter gets as much heat as he does. 1. In 2009, his refusal to test is the primary cause for the richest fight in boxing history not happening when it was supposed to. 2. Prior to that, his rise in weight was questioned because he was moving up in weight and stopping durable fighters. Meanwhile, bigger punchers than pac have moved up in weight and didn't have that same devestating power. But that power decreased greatly once suspicion of ped use became public. 3. Roach admitted that he found ariza to be shady and said that aruza refused to tell him what he was giving pac. 4. After almost 10 yrs, pac finally gets a ko again in a fight where it was known he wasn't tested. 5. Broner of all people had to be the voice of reason snf make an issue about no testing taking place in their fight. Testing got started much later than it should have. 6. Now again, testing wasn't in the table but is going to happen with just 3 weeks left which defeats the point because pac could've been juicing for months already. Nobody gets the heat pac does because nobody (who hasn't already been caught) has that kind of history.
            so much bullsht in this post. The defamation was at it’s peak in 2009-10, pacquiao still put big ass clottey in his shell, broke margarito’s face at 154 and knocked down and had mosley running and scared in 2011, or is cotto meant to be more durable than those guys? Cotto that got wobbled by floyd, not to mention pacquiao tko’d him, he was just beating the fuk outta him. But w/e what i want to address is 5. Broner and pacquiao were doing usada(floyd’s beloved usada). Broner was complaining that there was no testing so he asked to switch to vada, and pacquiao again agreed. What does this have to do with pacquiao besides the fact that he will accept whatever? It’s usada as usual being it’s suspicious self and why people sht on it. Malignaggi complained against the very same thing in the past about usada and having not been tested yet in camp.

If pacquiao was juicing like some of you think he is to be this super human to kill giants, his body would show it. There would be drastic signs. Look at canelo as a recent example, he shrunk and changed clearly.
            Last edited by SplitSecond; 06-27-2019, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              so much bullsht in this post. The defamation was at it’s peak in 2009-10, pacquiao still put big ass clottey in his shell, broke margarito’s face at 154 and knocked down and had mosley running and scared in 2011, or is cotto meant to be more durable than those guys? Cotto that got wobbled by floyd, not to mention pacquiao tko’d him, he was just beating the fuk outta him. But w/e what i want to address is 5. Broner and pacquiao were doing usada(floyd’s beloved usada). Broner was complaining that there was no testing so he asked to switch to vada, and pacquiao again agreed. What does this have to do with pacquiao besides the fact that he will accept whatever? It’s usada as usual being it’s suspicious self and why people sht on it. Malignaggi complained against the very same thing in the past about usada and having not been tested yet in camp.

If pacquiao was juicing like some of you think he is to be this super human to kill giants, his body would show it. There would be drastic signs. Look at canelo as a recent example, he shrunk and changed clearly.
              there has been a change in his body and no amount of you talking in circles changes anything that in posted. Where theres smoke there's fire. Pac not testing consistently and not being an advocate for testing speaks volumes. I know that hurts your heart because youive him but that's what it is.

Comment

Thurman got shook because pacquiao said bet when Thurman said pacquiao can take all the PEDs he wants lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  I don't know who's done that or not done that. I'm merely saying if you are agreeing to PED testing for a specific fight thats how you wanna do it.

You definitely don't wanna announce a fight in what April or May & then decide to do PED testing on June 26 for your July 21(?) fight. Thats f#cking ******ed & give both fighters 2 to 3 months to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I don't know who's done that or not done that. I'm merely saying if you are agreeing to PED testing for a specific fight thats how you wanna do it.

You definitely don't wanna announce a fight in what April or May & then decide to do PED testing on June 26 for your July 21(?) fight. Thats f#cking ******ed & give both fighters 2 to 3 months to cheat.
                    smh!! there was always drug testing in place. just not vada! you think all this time, there was no testing being done at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      If the testing agency is in Floyd's pocket then why

1. does he need to cycle off peds?
                      2. have records of failed test in the 1st place?

Love for you to answer those two questions because it seems your conspiracy theory is short on logic.
                      Because
                      1. I assume Nevada also does their own regular testing pre and post fight so he would pop dirty if he didn't cycle on and off.

2. If he didn't have anything to worry about why did they settle quickly in court when the test results were being summoned? And notice how the tests stayed quiet until PACs lawyers started asking about them

It's really not much of a conspiracy at all.

If people question Pacquiao and say he's a cheater while never coming up dirty even once then I'd say it's more than a fair assumption that Floyd was also dirty if you're open minded.

I'm not saying didn't cheat either, maybe he did, I don't know.
                      All I've ever heard about him is he took some Ariza shakes and didn't want a needle more than 7 days or whatever prior to fighting.

They all cheated and still do, I'd bet there were few truly clean athletes out there in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X