Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Golovkin, Loeffler Rejected Me, They Wanted Rolls Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought GGG beat Canelo the first time and had a draw the second - he will lose a third fight. He looked terrible against Rolls. I think it's time for GGG to hang em' up. Canelo should be fighting Andrade, especially now that Jermall got exposed in his last fight.

Comment

• I think both Canelo's camp and GGG's know that the style Andrade and BJS have is all wrong for their fighters, especially for GGG who is slowing down considerably.

I see GGG getting ish but why not Canelo? Why isn't Canelo fighting Andrade next?

Even if Andrade wins his next fight, 100% guarantee that Canelo will fight GGG next and not Andrade.

Comment

• If this is true then Oscar and Canelo fight for the WBO belt . Dazn , DA camp and Oscar/Canelo are fighting DJ IBF but GGG turns down WBO fight picks a guy ranked 88 . If I was DAZN I would make the winner of WBO fight get Canelo not A coward too fight a Canada cab driver !! Sorry lil G you lose cause you choose to be a sissy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          Your mom uses a straw to suck off your dad’s clit! That fiyah right derrr

Comment

• Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            You are an idiot. Common sense he doesn't want to have a hard fight with Andrade 3 months before he fights Canelo. He already fought Jacobs, Canelo and Lemieux and they are all better and more dangerous than Andrade who has done almost nothing at 160. If Canelo keeps stalling off the 3rd fight waiting for GGG to get older and older he is looking like the coward. Canelo isn't going to fight Callum Smith or Kovalev. That's just talk to stall off fighting GGG. If he does fight them he will lose and then GGG will fight Andrade and knock him out.
            Did you just say that Lemule is better than Andrade? Lol, bro April fool's was two months ago stay in touch with your calendar ey.

Comment

• Personally, I don't get the reluctance from Canelo.

He's 28 and at the top of his game while Golovkin is 36 and on the down side.
              It's the biggest, most lucrative fight out there for what should be easy work judging by the consensus around here. So why not just beat him and get it over with? GGG did give him two shots at the title after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobra Curry View Post
                Personally, I don't get the reluctance from Canelo.

He's 28 and at the top of his game while Golovkin is 36 and on the down side.
                It's the biggest, most lucrative fight out there for what should be easy work judging by the consensus around here. So why not just beat him and get it over with? GGG did give him two shots at the title after all.
                canelo wants to become undisputed this year to win the fighter of the decade award, the only path for that is andrade, ggg can have it after that...
                but this thread is about ggg ducking andrade, stay on topic...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Did you just say that Lemule is better than Andrade? Lol, bro April fool's was two months ago stay in touch with your calendar ey.
                  he did, and the mofo has no shame...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                    canelo wants to become undisputed this year to win the fighter of the decade award, the only path for that is andrade, ggg can have it after that...
                    but this thread is about ggg ducking andrade, stay on topic...
                    Fair enough, my bad. I don't see it as realistic that he would fight Andrade after 9 months out.
                    If he can't get Canelo then Andrade next would be great.

Comment

• Great post!
                      Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      Loeffler said DiBella “gave” Rolls because they were trying to “find” an opponent. I don’t mind Rolls tbh. Rolls is more decorated in pedigree than Brandon Adams, so imo it worked out for GGG ridicule imo. Adams is inferior to Rolls, regardless if PBC stole Adams for Charlo.

What we should be figuring out is who is Canelo going to fight in Sept.?

Loeffler saying acquiring a belt is a ploy in negotiations... well, Canelo was always A side to begin with, had GGgs belts, had the more prestigious contract than GGG. I see Loeffler trying to play hardball even without Abel.

At least Canelo GGG are in negotiations, but if we know Loeffler, this is the guy who wanted 50/50 for Ward. Makes sense why Oscar is putting Loeffler in his place.

I hope Canelo gets Andrade in Dec. for Undisputed. We haven’t heard Oscar nor Hearn really make waves to make the Andrade Canelo bout. Gotta get past Sulejki first I guess
                      It's a really, really high stakes game and add to that GGG's age...very hard call. Oscar can talk about 175 and Smith all he wants but I don't see another sacrificial Fielding. IMO Andrade and BJS both have a style that out point GGG in a stinker and I would favor both to beat Canelo but that's just my opinion. Unless absolutely forced, no money maker will want either guy. I don't think either Canelo or GGG fear them but I suspect their accountants do. GGG is IMO the best choice for Canelo but I would happily pay for tickets to see Canelo vs Anrade

Comment

Working...
                      X