No announcement yet.

You ever been to a po*n convention?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You ever been to a po*n convention?

What kinda people go here? Have you been to one?

I watch lots of **** almost everyday but no never been to one. I also intersted in those swinger bars but i heard only old, ugly, fat people go there

Comment

never knew of **** convention but I have only been to programmers convention where most of them are **** addicts..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        What kinda people go here? Have you been to one?
        my friend who is a 35 year old virgin goes to them all the time.

he posted pics of them like its something to brag about. i got into heated arguments with him because I really want to help him. He still live at home and has never had a girlfriend or been on a real date.

all he does is make excuses as to why he doesn't just wild out and go for it. so he spends all his free time and money in strip clubs and going to these conventions.

i almost want his work or something to confront him about it so he realizes its a pathetic disturbing way to live.

Comment

They just had a big **** convention here in Vegas. I didn't go.

They always seem weird & sorta creepy to me. I like to keep my **** sh^t to myself. Idk that it should be like go meeting your favorite baseball players or some sh^t like that. I just wanna cum & pretend it didn't happen & go to sleep or go about my day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            They just had a big **** convention here in Vegas. I didn't go.

They always seem weird & sorta creepy to me. I like to keep my **** sh^t to myself. Idk that it should be like go meeting your favorite baseball players or some sh^t like that. I just wanna cum & pretend it didn't happen & go to sleep or go about my day.
            yeah thats the one he went to every year and he brags about it on social media.

I'm like yo dude thats not something you should be proud of posting on social media.

I also peeped his mentions and some creepy bald 70 year old grandpa was like when are you coming here first rounds on me. lol i was like WTF why you hanging with that old 70 year old creepy grandpa?

Comment

GUH HI UH MS EVA ANGELINA IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN UH I JACK OFF TO YOU EVER NIGHT *wheeze*

That wouldn't be awkward at all.

Comment

everytime im in vegas I feel like it just one huge **** convention.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  GUH HI UH MS EVA ANGELINA IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN UH I JACK OFF TO YOU EVER NIGHT *wheeze*

That wouldn't be awkward at all.
                  bro i literally wanted to smack my friend in the mouth he posts on IG and Twitter every year about attending that BS like its the super bowl or ringside seats and brags about it.

dude is my friend from way back, but he never had a girlfriend, never been on a real date. still live at home.

every time i try to help him he feeds me all kinds of excuses left and right to the point where he literally says just drop it.

Comment

I would never go to a **** convention unless I had a hot date with me. It's the same with strip clubs, I always feel less awkward when I have a date or at least a bi female friend with me.

Comic Con has an adults only section with ****star booths and panels where you can meet them. I had a classmate who was a lesbian ****star and she had her own booth there back in 2010.

Comic nerds and **** fans are basically one in the same, so it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X