Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do grown a.ss men take selfies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why do grown a.ss men take selfies?

Seriously, one of the gayest things a man can do. How can you look at a mirror and take pic with a serious face?
    It's even worse 30+ yr old men do it. Bunch of eyebrow plucking, skinny jean wearing , no balls having mudasuckas.

Where's Jose?

Comment

It's so that you can take selfies of your chest and send it to other guys who like those kind of pics

Comment

Talking about Jose behind his back isn't cool...

He's a tight jean, plucked eyebrow, gun toting little conservative but he's still my homie.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          It's so that you can take selfies of your chest and send it to other guys who like those kind of pics
          Most likely the reason

Comment

I'm 59 years old with a bod like Geraldo's, why wouldn't I take selfies?

Last edited by BOXEO _; 07-01-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Seriously, one of the gayest things a man can do. How can you look at a mirror and take pic with a serious face?
              It's even worse 30+ yr old men do it. Bunch of eyebrow plucking, skinny jean wearing , no balls having mudasuckas.
              Anyone taking selfies is in dire need of attention. They want to be admired and wanted..

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Anyone taking selfies is in dire need of attention. They want to be admired and wanted..
                I don't take selfies, but doesn't that apply to most humans?

I can see the practical sense in taking a selfie photo if you are visiting a landmark on holiday/vacation or meeting someone famous.

Taking one for instagram, kinda lame.

Comment

Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
                  Where's Jose?
                  I was taking a shit what's up son!

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  check your PM's just sent you a selfie of my sweaty chest while I was on the throne
                  Last edited by -jose-; 07-01-2015, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Why do grown ass men worry about a green karma bar on a boxing website?

Comment

Working...
                    X