Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: I'd Fight Angel in a Parking Lot, Danny in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia is not that great has a good hook but that's about it. It takes Garcia 4 rds to warm up and against someone like rios that is going to be on top of you from rd1 it is a big mistake. Rios will do enough damage in those rds to put Garcia away in 8th rd

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      ah ok you're trollin me. that makes sense. whew, you got me!!

garcia looked like a bum against khan for 2.5 rounds eh? did garcia fight another khan that no one knows or saw?

edit: nevermind lol, just saw your "favorite active fighters" list. enough said
      Dude you're from philly. Everything you say is irrelevant. You all say the same thing.

Comment

• rios makes me laugh but he is not that good of a boxer he's like the new margarito.i would favor matthysse,garcia and khan over rios any day i would even favor alvarado even tho he already lost to brandon

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
          Dude you're from philly. Everything you say is irrelevant. You all say the same thing.
          you're from Denmark....by your logic does that mean your Kessler comments are irrelevant?!?

Comment

• Anyone who has great conditioning and can box can beat Rios. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post

just keep diggin, just keep diggin...

please please go on, I wanna see how deep this hole can get.

I like watchin twats humiliate themselves, it brings me joy.

lol @ how peeps always gettin salty at philly hehehe. I get it...

Comment

• And you would gain a fan by doing so (right here.) I have a feeling Angel is going to get a massive, brutal beating one of these days that may end up with people in jail. You can only poke a bear so many times.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktx View Post
                  Yeah but Matthysse spanks that a__.
                  Matthysse beats everyone @ 140, including Rios.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    Rios' heart, chin, and will will not make him a fighter. with all those attributes, he is STILL a walking punching bag, a cab driver if you will...

theres no reason to get mad over it, i get the rios hype, i do, but lets face it, he is pure and utter shit, there is no debating about it, he is just a garbage brawler who makes lesser fighters fight his fight, and thats how he wins. when he steps up, whether its garcia or not, he will be beyond exposed, and probly never fight again
                    Of course it won't, that doesn't mean he can't beat Garcia.
                    How many times have you seen the better boxer beaten by the brawler.
                    Another thing is that Garcia is NOT THAT GOOD OF A BOXER, doesn't use his jab as much, and would let Rios smother him. He throws a lot of wide shots, and leaves himself open, and likes to trade, Rios is built for that, his style plays into Rios strengths.
                    Now, by knowing this can you honestly say Rios has NO CHANCE?

Comment

• Didn't bother reading the article or the eleven pages (so far) worth of comments, but I love that quote in the thread title.

Brandon's a funny dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X