No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    I can't believe people are still having slapfights over this garbage in 2018
    No, It's not, in fact there are so much gems to find in this fight as evident in this thread. There was a technical chess match in the ring, and Pac showed upon breaking down this fight, he was able to pressure Floyd in becoming a hug and run boxer which was evident to how spooked a boxer Floyd was that night.

If you appreciate the intricacies of why Floyd ran, and if you consider the technical aspect of how Pacquiao was able to turn Floyd to apply run and hug tactics, from all that energy diffusing hugfest Floyd did that night. You will begin to realize there is a reason why Floyd fought like a vagina. Pac drilled through Floyd's supposed air tight defense even with all that lame running and energy sapping hugfest that Floyd did and still found a way to connect more clean and effective punches throughout the fight. What Pac didn't realize was that he needed to KO floyd to win in Vegas. Corruption in Vegas is deeply rooted in the hometown boy's favor.

That said, this epic thread has shown. Who truly got game.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-20-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Yeah that's what I saw when I watched the live fight. I was listening to the announcers and couldn't believe what I was hearing. Floyd was clearly missing but they were raving about his punches. It was surreal.
      But have you seen Floyd's Roid nipples?

He never had those ghastly embossed nipples when he was young and clean..

But now it's protruding like angry nipples!! Crazy shyit!!

Remember an athlete should have more testosterone at 30 than in 40 and yet, Floyd looks like he has more testosterone @ 40 than when he was 30.

Best of all, Floyd started training looking out of shape

in 4 weeks times. Magic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I know that to this day bambam182, you wish you were with these 2 lovebirds. Too bad you're not invited..

Sadly, you just ended up wishing you were there. At least you get to see what could have been if you were there hahahaha!

THE REAL QUESTION IS...

WHY IS BAMBAM NOT INVITED HAHAHAHA!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Still posting gay stuff. Its your thread so do what you do. I guess.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Now, why do I have pictures of roided up muscle men? Easy, for science and practical analysis that brings forth samples of signs on why your Idol Floyd may have been cheating..

Science and research, huh?

Lol. This thread probably has 1,000 gay pics.

No wonder it has so many views.

Keep it about boxing. This is a boxing forum. Thanks.

Comment

There's your answer. 400,000 boxing fans have seen it. More will want to.

And ShoulderRoll, if you want to know my last post to A-wolf, all you need is to to Back read. You paranoid sneaky old man. Take it easy.
          Are you denying that you quote posts from years ago in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Are you denying that you quote posts from years ago in this thread?
            Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            So why is A-Wolf getting notifications from a thread made 2.5 years ago?
            Now find out why A-Wolf getting notification, coz it wasn't me Doll. Don't be paranoid. It's been years since I replied to him.

Back read is your friend.

Originally posted by embryo View Post
            Because a thread was made about a topic that people are still wanting to talk about in 2018?
            Yup this thread is as epic as it gets.

400k still going strong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              Still posting gay stuff. Its your thread so do what you do. I guess.

Huh? Why so affected with people falling in love. Irregardless of gender. Everyone is entitled to his gender of choice. No wrong with that. Don't be offended if your Hero Floyd loves to be gay. It's a free world. Relax.

I'm just a messenger. It's not me in the tub. It's your idol Floyd.
              It's not me watching a nude Bieber. It's Floyd. Being gay to most is okay? You shouldn't be too affected. You are distancing yourself to what is already part of society that gay people do exist kid. Take it easy.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-22-2018, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Now find out why A-Wolf getting notification, coz it wasn't me Doll. Don't be paranoid. It's been years since I replied to him.

Back read is your friend.
                Let's put A-Wolf aside for just a moment. Are you denying that you quote posts from years back on this thread?

And don't lie. We can all back read....

Comment

• HOLY **** SPOON, It's been 3 years since floyd whooped Manny's ass, and you still want to talk about this. Jesus

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
                    HOLY **** SPOON, It's been 3 years since floyd whooped Manny's ass, and you still want to talk about this. Jesus
                    I'm the curator of my own thread. I'm simply replying to those who haven't seen it, but to some Floyd fanatics, they love to squat in this thread since they get to upset with the truth that comes out of this epic thread. It's a free world I guess. Even if they have seen this epic thread a thousand times. They end up squatting in here. Truly bizarre. I'm merely chronicling this fight for what it is. The biggest HEIST IN ALL OF SPORTS. The whole world deserves to see the truth.

Oh, and Floyd whooping Pac that night? Naah that's laughable, he only wanted to whoop Pac, but to no avail as you obviously haven't read through the sea of evidence of Floyd's queer ways was so much that he himself was disappointed for running around like a headless duck for 12 queer rounds..

Here's a wake up call to make you see the wrong in this fight.

Straight from the Horses Mouth himself.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

The only one who truly got whooped was him from all that solid left that landed that night lololololololol

Boom Baby!!

Sweat spray for maximum effect.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-22-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Let's put A-Wolf aside for just a moment. Are you denying that you quote posts from years back on this thread?

And don't lie. We can all back read....
                      Shoulder, Shoulder, Shoulder.. You're again asking the wrong question.

I've already enlightened you to your inquiry awhile back. Now, it's time to stop with that nonsensical jibber jabber and maybe if you can comment on new stuff about what's written in this indepth thread to what really matters then we can have a healthy discussion again. I know you've been anniahlated too many times in here, but rest assured. Anyone who are still breathing can still have a 2nd chance in life.

But pls stay on topic and not what doesn't matter. You are getting lost in the wilderness. Stay on course if you want to dance with the main-man Spoon23. Stay on topic.

Embryo has helped you realized the epic-nes of this thread. Embrace it ShoulderRoll.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      So why is A-Wolf getting notifications from a thread made 2.5 years ago?

Originally posted by embryo View Post
                      Because a thread was made about a topic that people are still wanting to talk about in 2018?

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-22-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X