Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: I'm Not Protecting Canelo, But We Have To Be Fair!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Sanchez made it plain that he wasn't comfortable/happy with the tests already done so that only leaves a follicle test as a scientific method to determine how long this has been going on. VADA and the sanctioning bodies are the ones who have their regulations to enforce not Sanchez. This is a high profile case so these guys have to be very thorough and I think it's obvious thorough means all tests available.
    "I want a thorough investigation, and if [Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency head Margaret Goodman] deems [the clenbuterol levels] too high and there should be no fight, then we'll go along with that," Sanchez told the Times. "But if she says it's in line with meat contamination, we'll abide by it."

So VADA says the levels are consistent with meat contamination.....not that it was definitively from meat contamination. I expect Team Golovkin to counter with "did you use hair tests, since those tests are better?".

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      show me.......in a fight where dude isnt known for stamina
      from a study:

It's interesting that in the non-EPO groups, training actually seems to suppress hematocrit a bit, perhaps because the overall plasma volume is also increasing as a function of training -- but EPO reverses that effect pretty quickly! So for anyone who says "Oh, EPO doesn't really do anything, you still have to do the training..." Well, it's true that you still have to train, but this graph makes it pretty clear that EPO has powerful effects on its own. Along those lines, VO2max jumped 27% in the training-EPO group, but it also jumped 15% in the sedentary-EPO group. Not too shabby.

Furthermore Mosley had it for DLH and it helped him greatly in the championship rounds according to Victor Conte.

Comment

• #WhatsGoodForEvanIsGoodForMe

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          from a study:

Furthermore Mosley had it for DLH and it helped him greatly in the championship rounds according to Victor Conte.

helped him greatly........

''nah, ssm has a shltty gas tank''

cmon, most people think he lost that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            "I want a thorough investigation, and if [Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency head Margaret Goodman] deems [the clenbuterol levels] too high and there should be no fight, then we'll go along with that," Sanchez told the Times. "But if she says it's in line with meat contamination, we'll abide by it."

So VADA says the levels are consistent with meat contamination.....not that it was definitively from meat contamination. I expect Team Golovkin to counter with "did you use hair tests, since those tests are better?".
            Source for hair follicle testing not being done please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

helped him greatly........

''nah, ssm has a shltty gas tank''

cmon, most people think he lost that fight
              What do you want? It improves stamina. It's a proven fact.

Comment

sry, but im lmmfao right now

Comment

• ssm is 8-8-2 in fights that went the distance

18 fights, never kod in the championship rds

definition of a shltty gas tank

Comment

• this next question (that ive asked multiple times ) will be answered with a question (if at all )...

how many roiders killed a fighter in the ring ?

Comment

yes and all the NFL receivers and cover guys use it

Comment

Working...
                      X