Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why hasn't Deontay Wilder faced the following boxers in his pro career so far?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
    Top ranked according to their records of course. What else do you think?
    You mean fighters that “you” think are top ranked fighters lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      You wrote all of this because JAB ****ted on your post. What you wrote is a bunch of the same lame **** that you post every day. The fact that you think Ortiz is close to 50 just shows how far you’ll dick blow Joshua loser. Everyone read this ****. What has he said that we haven’t read from him lmao. He even criticized Ortiz, Stiverne and Washington like nobody can criticize Brezeale, Takam 41 year old Wlad or Martin lmao!
      Breazeale is better than Washington who was HIS sparring partner . The fact is Wilder didnt want Breazeale who fought on the undercard ,he wanted a non power puncher with little boxing background instead .

Breazeale ,Takam and Martin are all ranked fighters , Takam was ranked around 8 when Joshua fought him .

Stiverne doesnt have ONE relevant win and has only fought one prime top fighter in 15 years which WAS Wilder . lol

To compare Wilders resume to Joshuas is a joke . Wilders only relevant opponent was Ortiz ,guys like Washington who arent as good as a Martin were ranked about 25 before crooked WBC put him in top 10 so Wilder could fight him . lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Objecitivity View Post
        I don't see any relevance to your points.

So you're telling me that I shouldn't be allowed to criticize Deontay Wilder's lack of accomplishments, relative to his own claims in relation to how highly he evaluates himself. If yes, care to explain why?

If person A starts calling himself the greatest but doesn't have the greatest accomplishments. Why shouldn't I criticize person A's accomplishments?
        I'm not telling you that you can't express your opinion. But basing on talk intended to hype rather than facts that are relatable to other fighters. In my opinion that is not being objective at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Im not deflecting anything , a guy who was on his squad in Cuba told Mansour his real age AT the time the fight was postponed or cancelled and he claimed Ortiz was 52 , which i believe is more believable than 38bc theres no way hes younger than me .There was also a relative on twitter making the same claims..lol

I dont really care about that my post above is self explainable , you claimed that Vitali had a weaker resume than Wilder ...well thats foolish and i showed you why !

Youve discredited Klitchko for years ,you just TRY and do it more subtle now , come on now jabby your dealing with jugger now lets not go there !
          A guy who was on his squad told you? Do you have a for this guy? And why didn't you bring this up before instead of saying "I have a feeling someone on Wilders team found out Ortiz real age"?

Next part....where did I claim Vits had a weaker resume? Making stuff up will not win you a debate. I'll expose you every time. What I said was he has missed more top 10 fighters.

Lastly.....how am I discrediting Vits? I'm pointing out the double standard of the OP. I've said for a very long time that Vittles was a tough guy and would have been a top fighter in any era. But the FACT is he did miss 28 top 10 fighters during his time for one reason or another. Why are yourself and OP not concerned with this but are with Wilder.

PS - don't speak about yourself in third person. It sound half stupid and half ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
            Tyson Fury was on a mission to get Wlad's belts, then he went on a drug binge and left the game.

Hughie Fury got a LUCKY win over Fred Kassi (his biggest test at the time), he basically headbutted the guy and the fight got stopped and Hughie won on points from the previous rounds. This was pretty controversial as the headbutt was intentional in some people's eyes and Hughie was gassing badly and Kassi was smacking him around the ring, Hughie was gonna get stopped, no doubt in my mind.

What made it really ****ed up though was the ref told Hughie in his corner that he is up on points and so if he chooses not to continue he will win - so of course he chose not to continue. Then Hughie had a long layoff (was this because of the drug case or pimple-puss illness) and got ashot at Parker and we all know what happened there.

It is a legitimate question though why a guy with 40 fights hasn't beaten more names, let's hope Ortiz is the start of something new (provided Wilder gets the win)
            Bull****! Immediately following the Fury vs Wlad fight. Fury said fu%k wilder, im not intrested in fighting him. He ducked wilder immediately! These guys are terrifed of Wilder!

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Breazeale is better than Washington who was HIS sparring partner . The fact is Wilder didnt want Breazeale who fought on the undercard ,he wanted a non power puncher with little boxing background instead .

Breazeale ,Takam and Martin are all ranked fighters , Takam was ranked around 8 when Joshua fought him .

Stiverne doesnt have ONE relevant win and has only fought one prime top fighter in 15 years which WAS Wilder . lol

To compare Wilders resume to Joshuas is a joke
              Joshuas resume is trash. He only has 41 year old Wlad on his resume. Breazeale, Takam and Martin are ****en bums. And Stiverne has better wins than anyone on Joshuas resume except for Wlad. Just stfu Joshua dick blower lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                A guy who was on his squad told you? Do you have a for this guy? And why didn't you bring this up before instead of saying "I have a feeling someone on Wilders team found out
                The lengths that this Joshua dick blower will go to protect the stiff ones rep lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                  Joshuas resume is trash. He only has 41 year old Wlad on his resume. Breazeale, Takam and Martin are ****en bums. And Stiverne has better wins than anyone on Joshuas resume except for Wlad. Just stfu Joshua dick blower lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1DieHardFan View Post
                    Bull****! Immediately following the Fury vs Wlad fight. Fury said fu%k wilder, im not intrested in fighting him. He ducked wilder immediately! These guys are terrifed of Wilder!
                    Agreed completely. Fury dont won't want none of that BBC genetics

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      I'm not telling you that you can't express your opinion. But basing on talk intended to hype rather than facts that are relatable to other fighters. In my opinion that is not being objective at all.
                      So you're claiming it's not objective of me to criticize a boxer's lack of accomplishment when he himself claims he is greater than past all time greats, yet hasn't even first proven to be the greatest heavyweight of his own era yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X