No announcement yet.

Khan looking HENCH

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan looking HENCH

Time to see the full power of the dark side... I mean Khan..

Seems to me like they are training late? since the fight is at 10-11pm it's a training tactic i'm surprised you don't see that much.
    Last edited by miniq; 04-16-2013, 06:10 PM.

Originally posted by miniq View Post

Time to see the full power of the dark side... I mean Khan..

Seems to me like they are training late? since the fight is at 10-11pm it's a training tactic i'm surprised you don't see that much.
    I don't know if it's the way the Pic was taking or not..But Khan looks far bigger then usual..Khan might be a real problem soon if he can develop into a real threat in boxing..Keep up the good work Khan..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I don't know if it's the way the Pic was taking or not..But Khan looks far bigger then usual..Khan might be a real problem soon if he can develop into a real threat in boxing..Keep up the good work Khan..

Leg's look bigger than usual in that pic... just the shorts, boots, socks and camera angle.

Comment

hes def bigger

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          hes def bigger

That's what happens when you have Tabares have him slim down to 148 thinking being lean as fck is good. Tabares was just an OCD fitness coach.

Making Khan eat his grass and bee pollen while not brushing his teeth.
          Last edited by miniq; 04-16-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
            Leg's look bigger than usual in that pic... just the shorts, boots, socks and camera angle.
            Yea,I blame his conditioning coach for his fight against Garcia tbh..That was the worst body Khan ever had coming into the ring..Oh and he did not do road work..Where they do that at??

Comment

lol whoever khan is fighting by Ko...

Comment

Normally Khan being too bulky leads to him being knocked the eff out unfortunately.

It also doesnt make him punch any harder because he cant turn the extra upper body mass into punching power.

He's been much better in the past with a slim upper body and more weight in his legs.

But then he isnt fighting a killer so hopefully it should be ok.

Comment

Dont forget he doesnt have to boil down fir 140 this fight so he will be bigger, also the said they will keep it minimum bcuz his fight after wilm be at 140. Khan will be a beat at -47 no doubt. Watch everybody vacate and claim thry are too big for the division after he knocks out garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Normally Khan being too bulky leads to him being knocked the eff out unfortunately.

It also doesnt make him punch any harder because he cant turn the extra upper body mass into punching power.

He's been much better in the past with a slim upper body and more weight in his legs.

But then he isnt fighting a killer so hopefully it should be ok.
                    I don't know about this tho Cruise..Khan was skinny as hell when he fought Garcia and was weight draining himself to make 135lb when he got KO'd the first time..

I always wanted to see Khan have more mass to him,I believe he will be pushed around less if he bulks up a bit..He was bigger then normal when he fought Maidana..He took Maidana's punches very well..

Comment

Working...
                    X