Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Subriel Matias: I Want World Title Eliminator, I'll Fight Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
    The only two fighters I'm sure beats Subriel are Prograis and Taylor the rest he has a shot against.
    browny massacres both tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
      I'm surprised you like Browny that much i would have thought you'd call him a bum like everyone else lmao but tbh I'm not mad I Like Browny too i just think Prograis and Taylor are complete fighters and would outbox Subriel. Hopefully I'm wrong I'd love too see Subriel beat down all the top fighters fun to watch

Comment

Matias vs Mario Barrios would be a FUN FIGHT stylistically I would love to see that

He will likely end up fighting for a Vacant Belt after Taylor vs Ramirez Unify and Drop then move up

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
          I don't think he needs to avenge it as long as he earns it by beating other solid contenders I'm fine with it . Plus i think he edged Petros before knockdown he was dominant
          If he's going to get "TOP" talent in his next fight, all is good! If not, then avenge the loss!

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
            No he doesn't. Matias is clearly a superior fighter and was putting a beating on him before he tired out because he didn't train properly.

It's like saying Verdejo has to fight that bum Lozada after he beats Commey.

Bring on Ergashev, Yigit, Prograis, or any top contender for an eliminator.
            I would love to see Browny vs. Ergashev, Barthelemy, or Broner!

Comment

Needs to avenge his lost first and then let’s see who’s next!

140 is gonna be on fire in the next few years with Matias, Zepeda, Barrios, Ahkemedov, Ananyan, Barboza Jr, Pedraza, Postol, Ergashev, and Lopez/Haney(when they move up) leading the future of the division as Taylor/Ramirez/Prograis all will be moving up to 147!

Comment

140 division talent could give 135 a run for its money!

Comment

Boricua181

Browny is an elite predator in the ring, one who seeks, destroys his opponents. No doubt he's going to bring plenty of pain to the super lightweight division. He really has to do something about that hands down defense. He wont be able to take every opponents power, or their volume of punches. He should rematch Petros Ananyan if possible, an eliminator against Ergashev would also be a great fight. Even a Barthelemy fight would be interesting, I believe Browny would beat them all.

Comment

What’s worse to lose or kilL a fighter? Losing is worst.

Fighters understand the risks, go
                    In for the kill at all Times.

I believe Matias understands this now.

He better go for the kill each time because with that defense if he gets in with a hard hitter who can take his punch, he’ll get decapitated.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
                      Prograis, and Taylor don't get massacred by any of the fighters at 140. They're both tried, and tested fighters, who haven't been stopped or massacred by anyone in any of their previous fights. I'm a Subriel Matias fan, but he better work on that defense before he fights either of these two. Taylor is one of the undefeated champions at 140, Prograis only defeat was in a unification fight against Taylor. Another big win for Browny against a top rated fighter, by then he should have had enough time to work on his defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X