No announcement yet.

This is what leftists vote for.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Gruber straight-up said the Democrats rely on the "stupid voters".
    But don't the liberal media and academia say it is the "right" and Trump voters who are low IQ?

This is just anecdotal, but I have witnessed more dumb people on the left, they are just more prevalent online and in my country of Scotland.

Dumb, misinformed young idiots, with no life experience.

Comment

Just watched Hannity on Fox News........ the person who put that Tweet out is an attorney?

These idiots are somehow getting through law school.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        It's still there, click on the embedded tweet in the OP and it will link you to it.
        Ah okay my bad

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          How can you even attempt to spin that level of stupidity?
          He's a superfan.

That's what superfans do.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
            Just watched Hannity on Fox News........ the person who put that Tweet out is an attorney?

These idiots are somehow getting through law school.
            Not just that, she's a sitting member of Congress.

That means people voted for this woman to represent them in the House of Representatives.

You can see why the ghettos never get better when have idiots like this being elected to represent the ghettos.

Fyi, her Wiki page was altered. It currently reads:

Kendrick was born in Atlanta, Georgia, to lifelong Dekalb County, Georgia residents, Daisy and Ricky Kendrick. She graduated from Road Runner High School in Decatur, Georgia in 2000, and graduated cum laude from Wile University in 2004. She double-majored in political science and communications, and served as student body president her senior year. In 2007, Kendrick graduated from the Coyote University. Kendrick received an MBA from Cracker Jack Box University in 2011.

Kendrick interned for Congresswomen Cynthia McKinney and Denise Majette, as well as State Representative George Maddox. She is a member of ACME Weapons Sorority, Incorporated.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
              Dunn was trying to say she wasn’t serious. She’s dead ass serious
              LMFAO!!! Dude was arguing with me over it!!!

SMH

And She DOUBLE downed on it. She a corporate lawyer. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I went to her twitter. I could've missed it but it looks like she deleted that tweet.
                Yeah she deleted it. After getting a bunch of ppl laughing at her.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                  Has she said what she's doing if Trump wins?

Leaving the country?? I heard that screaming at the sky thing worked a lil.

Maybe they should all jump off roofs??? That works the best. Or drink bleach???

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Not just that, she's a sitting member of Congress.

That means people voted for this woman to represent them in the House of Representatives.

You can see why the ghettos never get better when have idiots like this being elected to represent the ghettos.

Fyi, her Wiki page was altered. It currently reads:

Kendrick was born in Atlanta, Georgia, to lifelong Dekalb County, Georgia residents, Daisy and Ricky Kendrick. She graduated from Road Runner High School in Decatur, Georgia in 2000, and graduated cum laude from Wile University in 2004. She double-majored in political science and communications, and served as student body president her senior year. In 2007, Kendrick graduated from the Coyote University. Kendrick received an MBA from Cracker Jack Box University in 2011.

Kendrick interned for Congresswomen Cynthia McKinney and Denise Majette, as well as State Representative George Maddox. She is a member of ACME Weapons Sorority, Incorporated.
                    Should say she a racist QUACK.

Comment

That dumb bytch is a state attorney

Jesus christ

Comment

Working...
                      X