Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Feel So Cheap and Low

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait wait wait, what do you mean by "cam sex".
    Edit:Ohhhhhhhhhhh I see what you mean.

That's pretty hilarious lol. Have to hold your nut in because the baby is crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      So here i was chatting with an old friend. for some reason we got to the point where we talked about sex. she said she hadn't had one since she got pregnant and gave birth almost a year ago. so in short things got heated.

And you believed her???

Comment

Did you meet the slag and get her pregnant or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          So here i was chatting with an old friend. for some reason we got to the point where we talked about sex. she said she hadn't had one since she got pregnant and gave birth almost a year ago. so in short things got heated.

we started talking about in details about sex and stuff like two highschool kids wondering how good it feels. LMAOOOOO!

to make things worst we started having cam sex. why is it worst? well here's the bad part. while doing the cam show we usually get cut off because the baby would crawl to her or we would get cut when the baby was crying.

i mean how awful can that be?
          This thread is four years old- can you give us an update?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            He's probably now with her and has two children. He also auctions her to the highest bidder online part time for "cam activities" to pay for the kids essentials.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              thanks for reminding me how awful that was. hahaha. damn how in the hell you came back to this boss?

Comment

ive had phone sex before with an ex... that sht was hot

Comment

Working...
                X