Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-21-2019, 09:49 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1694 Post(s)
MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,676.02
Total Points: 99,264.79
All about the coins. Nice posting, sir... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Uppercut View Post
I hear ya. Biev is a little rough when it comes to it. He takes the inch out of the rule book and stretches it damn near a mile. I believe if someone gets him out of his element he could fly off and catch a DQ or something of that nature.
Evidence in boxing?? Didnít know that existed! Lol
The guy has been boxing almost all his life
Heís a very loyal boxer meaning heís all family until heís scheduled to fight
It would have to take something over and I mean fughin over the top for him to lose it
Iíve been watching him since he came over the pond
The guy has always fought this rugged canít stop me now boxing
Go in and get the job done and if he can push you around , he will
Very very disciplined fighter
MulaKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:13 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 956 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 31,336.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
The guy has been boxing almost all his life
Heís a very loyal boxer meaning heís all family until heís scheduled to fight
It would have to take something over and I mean fughin over the top for him to lose it
Iíve been watching him since he came over the pond
The guy has always fought this rugged canít stop me now boxing
Go in and get the job done and if he can push you around , he will
Very very disciplined fighter
I too have followed him, through his amateur days. Has a good pedigree. He has the power and will of a Bull, which he has always had. Technically Iím not overly impressed, he just carries his rough power style very well. Even watching him with his friend GSP, heís very stoic in his personality. As you said in a way, itís just a job, whereas I think if you put a fighter of say Tyson Furyís persona in a match with him he would effin lose it! Just one manís opinion my friend!
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 10:24 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

MulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond reputeMulaKO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I too have followed him, through his amateur days. Has a good pedigree. He has the power and will of a Bull, which he has always had. Technically Iím not overly impressed, he just carries his rough power style very well. Even watching him with his friend GSP, heís very stoic in his personality. As you said in a way, itís just a job, whereas I think if you put a fighter of say Tyson Furyís persona in a match with him he would effin lose it! Just one manís opinion my friend!

Never say never
I wonít state that it canít happen or it will ( Iíd be rich if I could ) but just stating that it would go against everything he believes in
Heís never been in the news for wrong reasons , never been seen in a club partying , just a family man
Just a very disciplined human being but anything can happen and Iíd be fughin ignorant to say no
To be honest , I wouldnít be surprised , takes much to surprise me
Iíd be more surprised with a bad prediction than a boxer going sideways
Old 10-22-2019, 02:47 AM #64
the minge monster

Quoted: 3996 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 39,805.59
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Could be worse brother! At least you didnít burn your last 3X on it and lose! Itís half full ✌🏼
yeah I know but I would have picked beterbiev for the stoppage but not my last 3x lol...so yeah I saved it mate 🙈
The plunger man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 07:54 AM #65
Contender

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
PICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond reputePICK EM CREW has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 82,982.45

Quote:
Quote:
Never say never
I wonít state that it canít happen or it will ( Iíd be rich if I could ) but just stating that it would go against everything he believes in
Heís never been in the news for wrong reasons , never been seen in a club partying , just a family man
Just a very disciplined human being but anything can happen and Iíd be fughin ignorant to say no
To be honest , I wouldnít be surprised , takes much to surprise me
Iíd be more surprised with a bad prediction than a boxer going sideways
Traditional mountain folk, man, rigid moral code, honour and duty above all things...stoic (as you say NC), misogynists and not the most flexible of thinkers but definitely the guys you want on your side in a fight. My old man was a Greek dude from a similar sort of mountain background so I got a bit of an idea, ha... let's just say they ain't big believers in cosseting their sons.

But yeah - mock one of those dudes at your peril. Course it's gonna vary with the individual but you insult 'em they ain't gonna just forget... these are dudes who still carry blood feuds down generations, at least when they're in their homelands. You might recall the Khabib vs Connor incidents... Connor just didn't grasp the cultural difference cos like most of us he's used to operating in a society where we spout bullchit as a norm without consequence.

I'm not sure of course, but yeah, I could see Artur pushed too far and do some crazy ish like Khabib did, jumping into the audience if he saw one of his own under threat. If it was an opponent though more likely just to punish hell outta 'em in the ring. Sustain the beating.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 10-22-2019 at 08:13 AM.
PICK EM CREW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:21 AM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 956 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 31,336.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
Traditional mountain folk, man, rigid moral code, honour and duty above all things...stoic (as you say NC), misogynists and not the most flexible of thinkers but definitely the guys you want on your side in a fight. My old man was a Greek dude from a similar sort of mountain background so I got a bit of an idea, ha... let's just say they ain't big believers in cosseting their sons.

But yeah - mock one of those dudes at your peril. Course it's gonna vary with the individual but you insult 'em they ain't gonna just forget... these are dudes who still carry blood feuds down generations, at least when they're in their homelands. You might recall the Khabib vs Connor incidents... Connor just didn't grasp the cultural difference cos like most of us he's used to operating in a society where we spout bullchit as a norm without consequence.

I'm not sure of course, but yeah, I could see Artur pushed too far and do some crazy ish like Khabib did, jumping into the audience if he saw one of his own under threat. If it was an opponent though more likely just to punish hell outta 'em in the ring. Sustain the beating.
Agreed....Of topic sounds like we might have some possible fights about to be announced!
Gamboa vs Davis ?? Thatíll also be damn good
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:02 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICK EM CREW View Post

Lol
So as a youngster you didnít have much of a life
Oh well , your not the only one
Old 10-22-2019, 06:32 PM #68
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3930 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 159,218.64
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Lol
So as a youngster you didn’t have much of a life
Oh well , your not the only one
Well, we all got our stories, man, but yeah, you could say that. Few fond memories I got of the stonefaced fucker are huddled around that shittty 14" B&W t.v with the coat hanger arial watching shit like Bruno vs Bugner and Barry McGuigan... it's maybe why I came back to the sport after he passed.
Koba-Grozny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 06:39 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Well, we all got our stories, man, but yeah, you could say that. Few fond memories I got of the stonefaced fucker are huddled around that shittty 14" B&W t.v with the coat hanger arial watching shit like Bruno vs Bugner and Barry McGuigan... it's maybe why I came back to the sport after he passed.
I hear you
You do know we are much more similar to our siblings than we make it out to be
What can I say , it is what it is
Old 10-23-2019, 12:33 PM #70
Amateur

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
fitbird38 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,233.29

new to boxing and love to read your replies
fitbird38 is offline   Reply With Quote