Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-03-2019, 08:51 AM #11
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bolderdash is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 6,250.47

From what I understand Ruiz has no choice of where the fight is held as in the original contract where Joshua had the rematch as well as deciding on where that fight would take place !! That's what I heard from someone close to the AJ Camp ?? And I know I'm in the Minority but I'm hoping A J Knocks Ruiz out to Regain those titles again as I think it would be better for Boxing due to the so called bad blood between Wilder Fury & Joshua !!
Bolderdash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 08:52 AM #12
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Bolderdash is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,040.71
Total Points: 6,250.47

From what I understand Ruiz has no choice of where the fight is held as in the original contract where Joshua had the rematch as well as deciding on where that fight would take place !! That's what I heard from someone close to the AJ Camp ?? And I know I'm in the Minority but I'm hoping A J Knocks Ruiz out to Regain those titles again as I think it would be better for Boxing due to the so called bad blood between Wilder Fury & Joshua !!
Bolderdash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 08:57 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5934 Post(s)
THEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these partsTHEFRESHBRAWLER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,941.27
Total Points: 119,872.22
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 

UK boxing has been so bad lately that UK fans are celebrating this as a victory lol
THEFRESHBRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:01 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2399 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 91,854.78
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
UK boxing has been so bad lately that UK fans are celebrating this as a victory lol
Yeah real bad. Although i dont know how. Anthony Joshua lost, thats about it. Other than that fighters win and lose. All i know is these fighters are getting tested in competitive fights and there is always a risk of loss. Which for the fans is much better than a promotional company keeping their fights in house and setting up mismatches to protect their fighters records where their stars wont be tested in competitive fights (Usually at about $80 a night).
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:03 AM #15
Contender

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Lance98 is a jewel in the roughLance98 is a jewel in the roughLance98 is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 13,055.22

Links or stop posting unconfirmed crap...
Lance98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:16 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2399 Post(s)
DaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond reputeDaNeutral. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 91,854.78
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

It is where and when Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn says it is. Ive been saying this from day 1. Ruiz signed the contract. I know some of the usual haters cant accept this cuz they hate is too strong but thats life baby, thats what contracts are about.

B,b,b,b,b,b,but Dillian Whyte, drugs cheat doe, UKAD doe. LOL, you haters jumped the gun on that one too. You haters and shills and lying racists need to take a breath and let things play out 1st cuz jumping the gun just makes you look like a real tit further down the line
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:33 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 884 Post(s)
QballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 30,230.35

Hearn promised him unlimited Snickers bars for his training camp. Lol

I am looking forward to this one. If AJ was mentally or physically impaired he can show a lot coming back and winning this fight.
QballLobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:54 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5291 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,658,642.04
Total Points: 134,804,745.71
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

That is not what Andy Ruiz confirmed on the "Joe Rogan Experience". He said that the event won't be staged in the U.K. and an announcement shall be made next week sometime concerning the venue.

As a matter of fact, Eddie Hearn has been shouting about fighting in Cardiff, Wales on December 14 for several weeks now. However, after Dillian Whyte popped dirty for PED abuse and as Ruiz started to buck against the idea of fighting in the U.K. because of it, Eddie slowly began walking back that pronouncement.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:15 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 508 Post(s)
Bmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,196.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
That is not what Andy Ruiz confirmed on the "Joe Rogan Experience". He said that the event won't be staged in the U.K. and an announcement shall be made next week sometime concerning the venue.

As a matter of fact, Eddie Hearn has been shouting about fighting in Cardiff, Wales on December 14 for several weeks now. However, after Dillian Whyte popped dirty for PED abuse and as Ruiz started to buck against the idea of fighting in the U.K. because of it, Eddie slowly began walking back that pronouncement.
DAZN needs this in the US badly, but dont overestimate their leverage after this Canelo/GBP fiasco
Bmore18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 11:36 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1441 Post(s)
True-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeTrue-Boxing-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 35,356.27
Don't ever call me a monkey again - Mr McDowell 

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Evan though you are a phaggot of the highest order. I agree with you b1tch ass.

With how things have been going for them in boxing lately these U.K. cats will take any victory they can.
True-Boxing-Fan is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
14th, cardiff!!, december, done!, rematch, ruiz