Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-30-2019, 02:18 AM #21
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7097 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,792.38
Total Points: 96,454.63
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

Round 9

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Round 10

Round 12

Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 02:25 AM #22
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_dolphin View Post
pac tards think pacroid is entitled to endless rematches until he finally wins lol
No one is entitled.

Floyd was just talking to you. How much he owes you for that lame fight he gave you.

He actually wanted to apologize to you and give you a rematch, but as usual he flaked off.. I dunno man.. He had 4 years to man up for some supposed easy money..SMH

Must be FEAR?

STRAIGHT FROM FLOYDY HIMSELF.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

FEAR

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019 at 02:27 AM.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:36 AM #23
Licks Pacmans Taint

Even Justin Fortune, Pac's trainer was asked about what do you think of a rematch with Floyd?

@ 7:28 - "who cares about Mayweather? You think boxing people want to see that shyit again? Floyd was famous because of those 2 shyit fights, and to me he really fuvked up. How do you fight a guy who has never had a boxing career and be in that match and put it on your record?

During the Manny Thurman Press-con:

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I donít think so ,he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

THIS SUMS UP THAT SHYITTY FIGHT.

#STAYRETIREDFLOYD

Old 07-30-2019, 03:43 AM #24
Contender

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
klutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond reputeklutz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 8,098.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Even Justin Fortune, Pac's trainer was asked about what do you think of a rematch with Floyd?

@ 7:28 - "who cares about Mayweather? You think boxing people want to see that shyit again? Floyd was famous because of those 2 shyit fights, and to me he really fuvked up. How do you fight a guy who has never had a boxing career and be in that match and put it on your record?

During the Manny Thurman Press-con:

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I donít think so ,he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

THIS SUMS UP THAT SHYITTY FIGHT.

#STAYRETIREDFLOYD

How much does Pac pay you?
klutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 04:04 AM #25
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 903 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,012.15
Total Points: 47,879.41
No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 
Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 
Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ fruit for a fruit - Freedom. here's :wank: to the good old days :beerchug: - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -Freddy- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
An offensive fight vs a defensive fighter might null and void each other yes, but if the defensive fighter chose to hug/clinch everytime an offensive fighter wants to go in. That's not boxing. That's foul. You are suppose to block or dodge the punches. That's the objectivity of boxing. Hit and not get hit not hug to not get hit.. What Floyd did was hug everytime Pac comes closer to him.. Or if he couldn't clinch ran for crying out loud. Firstly, that's queer boxing and boring AF, secondly, intentional clinching is foul in boxing. You are suppose to BOX, use your hands to win.. Not clinch your way to a marathon huggathon event.

#ONLYINVEGAS

This was not Defense. This is called collusion with the ref for allowing Floyd to profusely foul Manny by clinching him everytime Manny gets near him.. This is intentional fouling and it's all documented from here 'till eternity. It wasn't defense they were scoring it was rampant lame fouling by Floyd.

You don't prevent an opponent from countering by hugging. That's just not boxing. too much fouling by Floyd and not a single point deduction from Bayless tsk tsk tsk... Stick and move NOT stick and hug Floyd. Don't change the game lol

#FAKEWIN

The boos in every Floyd Mayweather hug caught in this footage only shows how boxing fans feel in their frustration of what is an example of what not to do in a super fight of this magnitude.

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Here's an education video about the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

What not to do in boxing:

Number 2 rule : NO wrestling or HUGGING allowed @ 0:39

The Right way. Dodge, bob weave and throw a 3 punch combo then clinch.

The wrong way to clinch.

No need to dodge or bob and weave just HUG IT OUT

FLOYD GOT A WAY WITH TOO MUCH FOULING AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT.
This fool seriously needs permabanning.
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 06:56 AM #26
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
7 losses and he has an excuse for each one of them.
7 losses?

Is that what it's about the losses?

Naah.. All greats have losses and have been robbed of wins.

What's important is what has been carved in your time in the ring.

As we all know Pac is still carving his legacy piece by piece..

Sadly, Floyd is too far behind from Pac to even try to keep up. He's been retired too long. Let Floyd enjoy he's legacy. It's pretty good. No need for him to rematch. If he can live with that fluke win. Let him enjoy it. Besides, it don't mean anything he ran and hugged for 12 queer, boring rounds to the disappointment of the boxing world against a one armed effective Pacquiao who had a torn rotator cuff, which majority of the world saw winning. WTF!

Any.. Just be a good floyd fan and tell Floyd to stay retired.If he comes back for a rematch. He'll get smoked with those brittle hands of his. Let him stay there.

It's his fault his about less risk.. That's been his legacy. going back will be a huge risk. Let him stay in the top 40-50 all time. It's a good place. already.

Meanwhile..

Pac still continues to carve his path..

Old 07-30-2019, 07:03 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2646 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 80,525.40
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Most boxing fans around the world thinks that pac won the fight.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 07:08 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3221 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.79
Total Points: 41,562.68
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

It was a clear Floyd win and barely competitive.

Just a routine Floyd win. Like watching Floyd v Guerrero or something. It wasn’t even close.

Anyone that thinks Pac won or it was very close is just dishonest. I know his team around him have to say things and that some fans just couldn’t cope with the fact Floyd won but there’s no way you can watch that fight and think it was even close.

I was a neutral in this fight and it was a disappointing fight because it was just another routine Floyd win for the most part.
deathofaclown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 07:09 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2646 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 80,525.40
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

The amazing part is that pacquiao is the one countering the so called master counter puncher. Lmao
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 07:13 AM #30
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
It was a clear Floyd win and barely competitive.

Just a routine Floyd win. Like watching Floyd v Guerrero or something. It wasn’t even close.

Anyone that thinks Pac won or it was very close is just dishonest. I know his team around him have to say things and that some fans just couldn’t cope with the fact Floyd won but there’s no way you can watch that fight and think it was even close.

I was a neutral in this fight and it was a disappointing fight because it was just another routine Floyd win for the most part.
True. It wasn't competitive at all. Floyd's dad was seeing his boy fight scared over an injured Pacquiao. That's embarrassing dude. He can't even dance with a one armed healthy Pacquiao.

It was so bad for Floyd he had to issue an apology for that Fluke win.

Floyd couldn't perform in the first fight that he had to issue an apology to the fans of boxing..

STRAIGHT FROM FLOYDY HIMSELF.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

Truth is if it wasn't in Vegas. Pac won majority of the rounds.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-30-2019 at 07:16 AM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
"fans, belive, lost.", mayweather, pacquiao-, rematch