Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-28-2019, 02:34 PM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1158 Post(s)
Brettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond reputeBrettcappe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 49,275.55
Default Hearn calling reporter a clown over Whyte situation!

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Brettcappe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:19 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 955 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 30,845.87
LOL idiot - "red 

That's not a reporter, that's a biased nut hugger member of the LDBC. Fred from Barbershop Conversations is one of the most biased, B.S., YouTube boxing channels. I met him at the Wilder-Fury press conference, the guy smells like s hit too. He needs to shower. Eddie Hearn is right, he is a f ucking clown. If I was Eddie I wouldn't have even interviewed with him knowing what I know about him and his B.S. biased YouTube channel.
True That is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:22 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
SuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 17,111.29

Lol saw this. Hearn got riled. Good job by the reporter. He asked interesting provoking questions while at the same time frustrated Hearn with his ignorance and prerehearsed prejudice defensive attitude towards him(towards hearn) showing Hearn no courteous respect. Creating good footage of a riled Hearns bitter jibes. I enjoyed. Hearn doesnt like it because he kkows that we know hes a big anti ped talker when the boots on the other foot, kicked off royally at Miller when that came out, not a good look. Not good for matchroom who have already taken some in ring Ls recently along with last decades stars retiring and BTs rise and warrens resurrection , what next for matchroom? Tune in next week to find out
SuperSuperLeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:27 PM #4
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21432 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,530.56
Total Points: 1,048,905.37
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Those mfers arguing every other week. They like that couple at work that has that sexual tension with each other that always comes out in weird ways instead of them f#cking in their car on a break.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:32 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8343 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 177,014.39
Total Points: 220,531.92
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

The one piece of shit doesn't like the other piece of shit..... Crazy.........
Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 03:39 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5291 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 134,658,642.04
Total Points: 134,804,724.71
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

I personally like this dude. He has balls of steel. He's the lone black guy in a room full of whites asking the tough questions.

He even went to an Golden Boy event and got his press pass revoked because he dared to ask questions about the racist e-mails that were circulating among Golden Boy Promotions staff about Al Haymon.

He even tried to interview Oscar De La Hoya on many occasions but was denied access to him.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 05:03 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 3619 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 154,806.89
Total Points: 198,214.89
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
I personally like this dude. He has balls of steel. He's the lone black guy in a room full of whites asking the tough questions.

He even went to an Golden Boy event and got his press pass revoked because he dared to ask questions about the racist e-mails that were circulating among Golden Boy Promotions staff about Al Haymon.

He even tried to interview Oscar De La Hoya on many occasions but was denied access to him.
The supposed emails you reference were nothing more than one racist fanboi reporter not employed by gbp whom was sending them racist emails about Haymon & 1 or 2 ppl within gbp Gomez I think it was, not rebuking them,so they were called racist & the ldbc clowns all over YouTube use this as justification for hating canelo 24/7.

Prove me wrong if you disagree because that was my understanding of it,& I am not a gbp fan in the slightest,other than just a fan of Nelo,so I can care less about defending fishnets dlh or gbp if they are racists, I'd call them out if I thought they were,I just so far haven't seen any evidence whatsoever other than what I said above.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 09:42 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3225 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 41,673.94
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

I’m no Hearn fan but this interviewer is seriously unintelligent.

Dunno why anyone with half a brain would converse with this guy
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 10:20 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 646 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 160,064.60
Total Points: 160,455.48

This "reporter" is an idiot, if I were Eddie I wouldn't waste my time
HeadBodyBodyBody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 10:20 AM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6417 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 68,254.93
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Send a message via AIM to juggernaut666

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
Iím no Hearn fan but this interviewer is seriously unintelligent.

Dunno why anyone with half a brain would converse with this guy
You basically just described the TS.

Unintelligent and half a brain who refers to BS as a reporter that's the level of his perception and the fact that Baber Shop initials are B.S should be a clue .lol
juggernaut666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
calling, clown, hearn, reporter, situation!, whyte