OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he wins hahahahaha

Comment

• "But for the GOP establishment to be coming after Donald Trump's supporters, even, with accusations that are so false, they are so busted, the way that this thing works. We, you, a diverse, dynamic, needed support base, that they would attack...."

-Sarah Palin-

Comment

• Comment

• Sarah Palin Endorses Donald Trump

The fun starts at 53:20

Comment

• The U.S. needs a successful, pro tariff businessman who can get things done.

Worked out spectacularly the last time.

Comment

• Comment

• Trump bungles Bible reference at Liberty University

By Blake Hounshell

Donald Trump, speaking to a religious crowd at Virginia's Liberty University on Monday, turned to Scripture.

"We're going to protect Christianity. I can say that. I don't have to be politically correct," he said. “Two Corinthians, 3:17, that’s the whole ballgame … is that the one you like?”

The verse, “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty,” seems to have been Trump’s attempt to ingratiate himself to the audience of religious students.

But the crowd tittered, and several of the students audibly corrected him, pointing out that Christians say “Second Corinthians,” not “Two Corinthians.”

Rival campaigns noticed the error immediately.

Cruz’s rapid-response director:

What is "Two Corinthians?"

— Brian Phillips (@RealBPhil) January 18, 2016

Rubio’s faith outreach director:

"Two" Corinthians... It won't matter. Nothing seems to matter.

— Eric Teetsel (@EricTeetsel) January 18, 2016

Trump later made his usual comparison between the Bible and "The Art of the Deal," his best-selling business book.

"'The Art of the Deal' is second to the Bible," Trump said magnanimously. As for other books, "The Bible blows them away. There’s nothing like it, the Bible."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  It's wild.

I'll admit, I completely whiffed on how this would go in my predictions on Trump and the GOP picture. Thought the novelty would wear off, or something would come flying out of his mouth that would end it some time in the early Fall. Bush would get the Repub establishment behind him, Koch or Adelson money, and that would be it.

Well here we are...
                  The issue to me is that people in general are tired of politicians. All talk, no action.......I hear it from a lot of my co-workers, friends, etc. People are tired of not getting raises at work, tired of kids not being able to get jobs when they graduate, tired of not being able to succeed as a small business because of excessive taxes.

Traditional politicians tarnished by long-term navigation through the corrupt system have pushed people to the point where these career muppets are no longer wanted. Trump's willingness to take action and his history as a business man, should tell people all they need to know.......the "working man" is tired of struggling and the economy is in the gutter. People are looking for a change but extra change in their pockets is the kind of change they are looking for.

Comment

• Last edited by creekrat77; 01-22-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• I've met a lot of people in life and I have found it best to form opinions about them by actually meeting them in person.

In 2009 I agreed to do that tv show Celebrity Apprentice on NBC. This meant I had to move to NYC for 6 weeks and spend every day with Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump, and Don Jr. I really had no expectations. I think I was actually the only "Celebrity" that had a semi normal manual labor job. I think this gave me a very different perspective on things. I actually think Donald Trump had no idea who I was or what I actually did for a living.

Over the next month I was able to observe him and his kids in their day to day routine. What I saw was a person that treated everyone with respect. Even the (Hispanic) guys in the mail room. He had coffee from the coffee machine and BS'd with them every single morning. Trash men and cops would stop him on the street and he would stop whatever he was doing and spend a little bit of time with every one of them.

As the month went on I used my hard work and perseverance to gain respect of the Trumps and most everyone around me.
                      I made it all the way to the top 3 and when I was let go Donald Trump stood up and shook my hand and said " Great Job Jesse".

Now I know that a lot of you will think that is some dumb reality TV show, not real life...and especially Not the presidency. Trust me I know that is very true, but the majority of the Anti-Trumps are basing their opinion of him on sound bites from that very same Reality TV Show.

I think you should look above what the TV Network put out there to boost ratings. Nobody wants to watch somebody be a nice guy, they want to see him say "Your FIRED!".

What I personally observed is a man that is perfect suited to run this country. He is respectful to the little guy (which shows he worked hard to get where he is) and he is also tough as nails when he needs to be.

The people he will appoint to key top positions will be top shelf, and you can bank if they don't perform? They will get the boot. Lastly the best quality I observed about Donald Trump is being a dad.

This is by far his strongest quality. Ivanka is an super smart, driven woman. The shakes your hand firm and looks you in the eye when she talks to you. Donald Jr. Also has the same smarts and drive, but is also a pretty regular guy that has a "almost" restored 69' Camaro and loves to long range shoot ( don't let anyone know I told you that).

The poise in these two shows a lot in their parents. I think we are lucky to have his kids as part of the deal.
                      So before you guys react to what I have written here.

One thing you know about me is Good or bad I will always tell it like it is. This guy is the Real Deal, and will Make America Great Again.

Thanks for reading.

#jessejames
                      Last edited by BOXEO _; 01-24-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X