No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Spence is happening!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
    who told you “now” manny said let’s fight?
    Topic says its on, if so Manny would have to say lets fight, we know Spence has said it all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Topic says its on, if so Manny would have to say lets fight, we know Spence has said it all the way.
      manny’s adviser said they were with it before the accident.

Comment

Isn't spence dealing with significant psychological issues? That dude may never fight again, despite what the promoters are scheming.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao, twenty-five time world title champion.

Comment

Let me get this right, he calls out the winner of Garcia Spence, Errol said lets go and Manny had a poll and left Errol off it ,

Manny calls out winner of Spence Garcia, Spence said lets go next.

Manny runs a poll and leaves Spence of it .

Spence is saying I want Manny all over and not a sound from Manny.

Spence has a serious car crash and breaks his face maybe more they not saying , now Manny said lets fight .
            There’s a video of Pacquiao after the Thurman fight saying he’ll fight Spence Porter winner. Of course you leave that out. Old man Pac’s coming for Spence and he’s got y’all shook
            Last edited by Arj Guy; 11-28-2019, 06:55 AM.

Comment

No doubt Spence will want a tune up after his crash.

Anyway, i hope it’s still a decent name and he looks good.

If he went into a fight with Manny and lost, i think Manny would get no credit, they would say the accident messed up Spence etc. Even though it may not have.

So i’d be happy to see Spence fight before they do, so there’s no excuses either way.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                if pacman wins this LMFAO

i swear to Allah
                i always had pac winning but i see the excuses coming in already for the spence fans about how spence is not the same anymore and that's why manny picked him.

Comment

Let me get this right, he calls out the winner of Garcia Spence, Errol said lets go and Manny had a poll and left Errol off it ,

Manny calls out winner of Spence Garcia, Spence said lets go next.

Manny runs a poll and leaves Spence of it .

Spence is saying I want Manny all over and not a sound from Manny.

Spence has a serious car crash and breaks his face maybe more they not saying , now Manny said lets fight .

see this, excuses are in already and the fight aint even made yet!!!!!! mofos shooked already!! buauhahhahahah!!!!

Comment

aint manny's fault the drunk got into an accident. go and cry me a river.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      No doubt Spence will want a tune up after his crash.

Anyway, i hope it’s still a decent name and he looks good.

If he went into a fight with Manny and lost, i think Manny would get no credit, they would say the accident messed up Spence etc. Even though it may not have.

So i’d be happy to see Spence fight before they do, so there’s no excuses either way.
                      they are already making excuses for spence!! if spence takes a tune up first and looks vulnerable then fights manny next, they will say spence didnt look good in his previous fight and that's why manny picked him.

Comment

Working...
                      X