Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-15-2019, 10:20 PM #231
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19468 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 180,682.89
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4thincarnation View Post
Yeah, why would Loma want to fight a guy who has fought no one and don't nothing in his career.
Loma want to fight the best like he has done throughout his career.

I'm a real fan and I want to see the best fights. Haney is not at the top table, be sure to tell me when he steps up.

He has only been fighting at the weight for 4 years and had 24 fights.

Berchelt needs to get in line, they all want a shot and the King.
To defend his belt and keep alive his goal of unifying the division, which is what you posted he wanted.

Yes he is and was according to the wbc. He won the fights he needed to.

That’s what it is-he’s a true LW not a jlw that moved up. Ok now I understand why the upgrade was requested.

Berchelt was established at 130, which is why Loma avoided him. I’m sure Arum will set Berchelt up like he did Cotto.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:25 PM #232
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4354 Post(s)
D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 95,779.36
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 
For the prediction competition - jas Cheers! - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
To defend his belt and keep alive his goal of unifying the division, which is what you posted he wanted.

Yes he is and was according to the wbc. He won the fights he needed to.

Thatís what it is-heís a true LW not a jlw that moved up. Ok now I understand why the upgrade was requested.

Berchelt was the king at 130, which is why Loma avoided him. Canít hide forever.

He already got that, he is upgraded to the Franchise Champ.

Did you think Thurman a World Champion at the start of the year?

Loma is aiming bigger than the WBC rankings.

Loma slayed all these bogeymen.
D4thincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:22 PM #233
Interim Champion

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
Truth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Serum has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 21,770.94

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Wait where did you get this "now wants to fight the best" from? He's BEEN called l0m0 out since Jan. Have you seen l0m0? Where is l0m0??
After Santiago, Haney has now forgotten who Loma even is... hahahahaha

Stop calling out much more superior fighters, you young prospects!
Truth Serum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:36 AM #234
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
He already got that, he is upgraded to the Franchise Champ.

Did you think Thurman a World Champion at the start of the year?

Loma is aiming bigger than the WBC rankings.

Loma slayed all these bogeymen.
Which means he isn’t unifying the division.

He didn’t fight Berchelt and avoided Haney. Not asking about boogiemen, just asking about these fighters.

Avoiding fighters isn’t aiming bigger than the wbc.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:10 AM #235
Undisputed Champion

D4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond reputeD4thincarnation has a reputation beyond repute
for creating a cool thread - mathed No Message - Tha_Greatest Cheers bro - dan_cov Euro 2012 - Top goalscorer winner! - Fury some pie for an atg - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Which means he isnít unifying the division.

He didnít fight Berchelt and avoided Haney. Not asking about boogiemen, just asking about these fighters.

Avoiding fighters isnít aiming bigger than the wbc.

It means he is.

Berchelt will get it, Haney has to prove he is worthy.
Fighting tomato can after tomato can doesn't really do much for his case.

And Loma is fighting the best.

He doesn't want easy fights to pad his record like Haney.
Old 11-17-2019, 12:08 PM #236
Enemy of the State

Quote:
It means he is.

Berchelt will get it, Haney has to prove he is worthy.
Fighting tomato can after tomato can doesn't really do much for his case.

And Loma is fighting the best.

He doesn't want easy fights to pad his record like Haney.
His last 2 Fights and his avoidance of Berchelt and Haney suggest otherwise.
Old 11-17-2019, 10:50 PM #237
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
His last 2 Fights and his avoidance of Berchelt and Haney suggest otherwise.
Instead he fought the WBC lightweight Champ and the former WBA lightwight Champ.

Both better win than either Haney or Berchelt of Haney was.

Who has Haney fought again?
Old 11-18-2019, 10:04 AM #238
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Instead he fought the WBC lightweight Champ and the former WBA lightwight Champ.

Both better win than either Haney or Berchelt of Haney was.

Who has Haney fought again?
Neither one of them presents the challenge that Berchelt or Haney would.

If either did, he’d have asked the wbc to help him avoid them like he did Haney.

Haney fought who he was required to earn the #1 ranking.

Salido could of said to Bob “ who has he fought” when Loma got the fight. Instead he fought him and beat him.

Too bad Loma doesn’t have that kind of attitude.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-18-2019 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-18-2019, 10:39 AM #239
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Neither one of them presents the challenge that Berchelt or Haney would.

If either did, heíd have asked the wbc to help him avoid them like he did Haney.

Haney fought who he was required to earn the #1 ranking.

Salido could of said to Bob ď who has he foughtĒ when Loma got the fight. Instead he fought him and beat him.

Too bad Loma doesnít have that kind of attitude.

Didn't, he wanted all the belts and fight champions rather that guys scared of stepping up.

Do you think Champs should face their mandatories straight away or be stripped?
Old 11-18-2019, 10:58 AM #240
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Didn't, he wanted all the belts and fight champions rather that guys scared of stepping up.

Do you think Champs should face their mandatories straight away or be stripped?
He gave away a belt so you look stupid posting he wanted all the belts.

Haney called Loma out when he became the mando after he won the eliminator, so clearly he stepped up his comp and wanted to do so further by fighting the champ whom he earned a title shot against.

As I posted before when you asked this question, this thread isn’t about other champs. It’s about Loma.

He defended against a mando when it was an easy fight against a former JLW. When a true LW became mando, he asked to be upgraded to avoid him.

Fans don’t like when champs do that. Yet you seem ok with it. Sad.

Share This With Friends