Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-15-2019, 03:44 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8790 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 199,688,525.10
Total Points: 199,906,781.85
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanjosh View Post
If Tony let his hands go a bit more and be just a tad bit more aggressive he wins easy, but if he fights the same as the 1st fight they will certainly take it because many feel they robbed Charlo, I'm not one of the many! This Charlo kid has some issues and they could be related to his upbringing but attention and a hug is what he needs to feel whole. My thought is a good ole fashion A_s whupping.
I'm a Mell fan but I thought he lost that fight or a draw at worse. This rematch should be interesting.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 03:49 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8790 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 199,688,525.10
Total Points: 199,906,781.85
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
This time Harrison is the champ. Used to be you had to beat the champ. However Charlo has the bgger name. I just dont like The Charlos . Sorry. The try to be thuggish, gangsters knwing they are not. Jermell could be better than Jermall , but he alwways wants the KO and he is burning up too much energy. He nneds to fight more calm. I actually think he is better than Harrison, but Harrison has an edge on him Mentally right now.
They AINT acting like "thuggush, gangsters" they just got a chip on their shoulders. You doing code talk....
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 07:41 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2305 Post(s)
Sledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond reputeSledgeweather17 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.69
Total Points: 32,721.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreJac View Post
There's always a different vibe with the Charlos when standing alone compared to having 10-20 guys of your entourage standing behind you! Hopefully the second fight is better than the first! One thing we know for sure is Tony has the respect of Charlo!
Nonsense! Tony ain't got no respect for buying judges and faking injuries.

Also, Jermell is real with or without an entourage.

Jermall is the fake one.
Sledgeweather17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:45 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 721 Post(s)
Califire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to beholdCalifire209 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,460.69
Total Points: 24,508.51

All of this talkin by Harrison better translate to the man letting his Hands Go! and not being in the ring on a unicycle.
Califire209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 09:08 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3582 Post(s)
BLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond reputeBLASTER1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 179,164.98
Total Points: 206,535.00
Thanks, bruh! Here's you a brew! - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony The real king of the Dome - Bobby Deez Always fun posting with you, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - BLASTER1 

j.razor one of your lions is about to get tamed again.. Lol.
BLASTER1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:06 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
SHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 23,202.30
ou know what's up! :D.  On point! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16271325&postcount=13 - Fat 
Default Re

Heres my thing...Harrison is talking big at these press conferences. I ask you to look at both these guys in the RING, and which one is SOFT?!

Harrison is gonna call Jermell soft?! Jermell is knocking guys TFO, he can say what he wants! Harrison got knocked TFO TWICE, and fights this cautious, timid style, like Hopkins in the sleep inducing final stages of his career!

Geez, if you feint at Harrison he covers up and backs away like you're pointing a gun at him
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
! But he's gonna put on this kingpin act at the press conferences? Nobody that has seen this guy get in there and actually fight is buying this act!

He claims he kicked Charlo's arse the first fight? Jab, jab, please dont hit me
. After the fight, Charlo looked like he had just had a light workout, not like he had just been dominated!

J-Rock, Beterbiev, Ruiz, these guys TOOK the title from the champion! The former champion didnt look like he just finished a morning jog, he was BEATEN. Defeated. You cannot be judged to take a man's title on such a SOFT, timid, WEAK performance that Harrison put on! No, you're losing a UD, take your check, and thanks for playing
!

The CHAMPION can fight that way! He's the champion! The onus is on the challenger to take the belt. The judges had it in reverse!

If anything, Harrison is trying to pump HIMSELF up, to try to beat Jermell like a man this time
!

Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 11-15-2019 at 10:16 PM.
SHO_RULEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:42 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1323 Post(s)
texasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these partstexasboi15 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,579.60
Total Points: 35,994.19
Settle down - El-blanco No Message - -Scott-Weiland- Mayweather/Connor fight. DON'T BUY THAT SH*T! - siablo14 BWaHaahaHA!!! - Ind Ividual BwaHaahaHa!! -  Have one on me. - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegemil View Post
I feel like it's really easy to live in Charlo's head but Tony won't let off the gas.

Thats the thing Tony not even on the gas He in cruise control Jermell doing it to himself!

The nigga can't get out his own fckin way saying all kinds of corny ass cornball shit

Nigga rep da H better than that my nig

Tony jus be laughing at his corny ass lol

Last edited by texasboi15; 11-15-2019 at 10:46 PM.
texasboi15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 10:51 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 396 Post(s)
SHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond reputeSHO_RULEZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,566.55
Total Points: 23,202.30
ou know what's up! :D.  On point! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showpost.php?p=16271325&postcount=13 - Fat 
Default Re

Also gotta give shout outs to Munguia and Navarette. You're judged the winner of a title fight like THIS. Not crouching down and cowering in a corner, when someone does a half feint at you
! Harrison is a G at this press conferences though
SHO_RULEZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 11:57 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3225 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,505.28
Total Points: 41,672.94
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondw View Post
Charlo arguably beat Harrison in the first fight, landed less jabs but more power punches. Interesting rematch though.
It’s funny, I thought the Charlo’s results were possibly the wrong way round that night .

I think I had him beating Harrison in a very close fight, although I have no problem with it going the other way.

I thought Korobov won against the other brother.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 12:12 AM #30
Interim Champion

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Sweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to beholdSweet Scions is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 22,870.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
It’s funny, I thought the Charlo’s results were possibly the wrong way round that night .

I think I had him beating Harrison in a very close fight, although I have no problem with it going the other way.

I thought Korobov won against the other brother.
Exact same. I found Korobov's performance against Jermall more convincing as a win than Harrison's.
Sweet Scions is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends