Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-12-2019, 05:15 PM #41
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1066 Post(s)
Floyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond reputeFloyd is TBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 22,205.55

Anthony Joshua. Easily. He lost to a short fat guy that took the fight on short notice. And instead of just admitting Joshua was a hype job his fans started trying to hype up Ruiz.
Floyd is TBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:15 PM #42
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1772 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,453.63
Total Points: 58,965.22
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
This thread became about who do I fughin hate more so than who is fughin over rated
Of course smh
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:19 PM #43
Undisputed Champion

KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol this thread is trash people just using it to trash guys they don't like
Old 11-12-2019, 05:21 PM #44
Undisputed Champion

Mike Jones
Old 11-12-2019, 05:24 PM #45
The GOAT

Quoted: 3537 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 67,016.28
Total Points: 74,542.20
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
Since you've been watching boxing who is the most overrated hype job you've seen?
Mike Tyson and Sonny Liston

But more recently, Jeff Lacy.
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:26 PM #46
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6847 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,874.67
Total Points: 88,060.74
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Michael Grant! He was suppose to resurrect American Heavyweight Boxing... HBO hated Lennox Lewis and was just grabbing on to any and everybody to beat Lennox Lewis and Lewis would destroy them ALL. The more he did it the more they hated him (Lampley and Merchant!)
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Recently I would say Roman Gonzalez! HBO put way too much pressure on him but also too Roman Gonzalez changed his style to please HBO and it cost him. I remember Roman vs Estrada, Roman was a much better BOXER before HBO jumped on the Bandwagon and crowned him P4P then the started chasing Knockouts and having less regard for Defense and took a lot of damn punishment to please them and he declined rapidly
first mention is a great one. michael grant was bigger than life and he was promoted as such. lennox lewis, a less spectacular "looking" fighter kicked his ass.

second one i cannot agree with. gonzalez was well past his best and at the end of a hall of fame career when he came over to HBO. tiny guys never age well. this man was a minimumweight as late as 2010! really! 105 lbs. when he was in japan he fought four times a year defending world titles. he came to the US and he was at 112 lbs and he had slowed down. got his face broken against a fringe guy, if you remember correctly. all of the signs were there and the writing was on the wall.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:32 PM #47
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6919 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,497.57
Total Points: 88,255.08
Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 
Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez 
Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox 
Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded Thanks, Bro.  Much respect to you! - travestyny Cheers! I'm thankful you're still active here. So few good ones left. - Redd Foxx 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

I'd say Broner. He was supposed to really be something. He wasn't. Ha
Tony Trick-Pony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:34 PM #48
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18598 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,574.39
Total Points: 226,856.38
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulaKO View Post
This thread became about who do I fughin hate more so than who is fughin over rated

I noticed that on page 1

meanwhile, everyone is ignoring the over-rated elephant in the room
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:39 PM #49
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6847 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,874.67
Total Points: 88,060.74
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

victor ortiz is actually looking like a terrific answer. he had the world laid out in front of him. mexican american sells! he could have been the next oscar de la hoya. they WANTED him to be the next oscar de la hoya! but he didn't have oscar's chin, left hook, jab, or mental strength. all the things that let you win fights when things aren't going your way.

now he's lucky to get a fight a year. no fights in 2013. 1 in '12 which he lost to josesito lopez and got his jaw broken. 1 fight in '15, '16, '17, '18, and nothing on the books or scheduled in '19. his career is all but over as he's now in legal troubles regarding rape cases.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 05:42 PM #50
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1853 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 80,837.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
Anthony Joshua. Easily. He lost to a short fat guy that took the fight on short notice. And instead of just admitting Joshua was a hype job his fans started trying to hype up Ruiz.
- -AJ did more in 3 yrs than TUE 50-0 did in 20...FACT!

Don't need to go squallin' for his daddy like your sissy boy.
QueensburyRules is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bum beater, cab driver, crawford, ggg, hype job, loma, tank, uber fighter, weak resume