Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 5 ATG Boxers From Australia (Continent)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 ATG Boxers From Australia (Continent)

Who made it to your list?

0) Anthony "The People's Champ" Mundine
    1) Jeff "the Legend Killer" Horn
    2) Kosta Tszyu
    3) Lionel Rose
    4) Jeff Fenech
    5) Vic Darchinyan

Comment

It depends. Do they have to have been born here?

I think Lionel Rose and Jeff Fenech would have to be the first choices. If we include imports, then Darchinyan and obviously Kostya.

I'm thinking maybe Famechon would round out my list.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
        Who made it to your list?
        Ima green K you for this set of 'fighters by continent' threads, man, but I'd like to make a suggestion if you reckon you're up to it. If you keep bumping the threads til you got enough fighter names to put a poll together why don't you stick a poll up for each continent - you'll almost always get a better response that way and I think this is the kinda idea we need more of.

Oh yeah... and do we count Kostya as an Aussie or a Eurasian?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Ima green K you for this set of 'fighters by continent' threads, man, but I'd like to make a suggestion if you reckon you're up to it. If you keep bumping the threads til you got enough fighter names to put a poll together why don't you stick a poll up for each continent - you'll almost always get a better response that way and I think this is the kinda idea we need more of.

Oh yeah... and do we count Kostya as an Aussie or a Eurasian?
          I'm not fond of polls with this type of thread because that limits options...

Base it from the country a boxer is/was representing during his most recent fight... For transcontinental countries, consider it's political/international affiliation (e.g. Russia = Europe, Egypt = Africa)...

Comment

I think Kostya Tszyu and Jeff Fennech would be the top two. For 3rd, 4th and 5th I'd go with Johnny Famechon, Jeff H
            arding and Lionel Rose

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
              I'm not fond of polls with this type of thread because that limits options...

Base it from the country a boxer is/was representing during his most recent fight... For transcontinental countries, consider it's political/international affiliation (e.g. Russia = Europe, Egypt = Africa)...
              Nah... I'm suggesting compiling a list of the most popular names that come up on these threads and then when you've kinda got a consensus of which 5 or ten come up most often, poll between 'em. Just a suggestion, man. The work's appreciated anyway, whichever way you decide to go with it.

Comment

Does Fitzs count as Aussie or English?

Comment

Working...
                X