Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People serious think Canelo is the favorite against Sergei?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People serious think Canelo is the favorite against Sergei?

Canelo was running from GGG while on steroids, and then lost and was gifted a phony decision.

Sergei will crush him!

Hes a LHW boxer puncher, Canelo couldnt beat a middleweight boxer puncher of equivalent skill level

Steroids

Last edited by AlexKid; 11-02-2019, 05:08 AM.

I can't get my head around it. I know kov is at the end of his career but he's not a ruined shell yet. This feels like a step too far for canelo as far as I'm concerned. But him and his team are far from stupid they wouldn't chase a 175 fighter unless they feel they can beat him.

Comment

That's what makes it so exciting!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Canelo was running from GGG while on steroids, and then lost and was gifted a phony decision.

Sergei will crush him!

Hes a LHW boxer puncher, Canelo couldnt beat a middleweight boxer puncher of equivalent skill level
        - -U on roids?

Comment

Kovalev's engine is nearing its end. He can still fight, but in spurts. And he gets tired at one point. Canelo will capitalize on all of the above, and probably stop him somewhere between round 7 and 10.

But if Krusher pulls out a miracle, I'll rejoice as rarely do.

Comment

Sergei will crush him!

Yes, because Kovalev is more shopworn and diminished than Canelo. He is no longer at his physical peak. He has more wear and tear on his body. Also, he has been stopped twice before in the past. So this is what's giving Canelo confidence.

My advice to Sergey is to go out there and fight a very controlled and measured pace. Walk the smaller Canelo down with your telephone pole like jab and avoid the exchanges.

In other words, keep Alvarez at a distance with the end of your jab by constantly forcing him to fight off the back foot and make it a very slowed paced fight. That's how you defeat a counter puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Yes, because Kovalev is more shopworn and diminished than Canelo. He is no longer at his physical peak. He has more wear and tear on his body. Also, he has been stopped twice before in the past. So this is what's giving Canelo confidence.

My advice to Sergey is to go out there and fight a very controlled and measured pace. Walk the smaller Canelo down with your telephone pole like jab and avoid the exchanges.

In other words, keep Alvarez at a distance with the end of your jab by constantly forcing him to fight off the back foot and make it a very slowed paced fight. That's how you defeat a counter puncher.

Canelo wont be coming forward, hes clearly not a mexican, he will be right where Sergei wants him

Comment

Canelo wont be coming forward, hes clearly not a mexican, he will be right where Sergei wants him
                - -U mommy let U watch this?

Comment

only delusional think this. canelo is about to feel pain like never before.

Comment

Sergei will crush him!

Steroids

Your logic is good. But he's Oscar's cashcow and Oscar is as corrupt as DK, so they are not going to let Kov win.
                    Perhaps even worked out a deal for Kov to quit or at least not try hard.
                    And maybe that's why Buddy said what he did...

In this light, one of the most obviously fixed fights IMO was JCC Jr vs Clenelo. JCC only threw a hard punch after he saw Clenelo put both gloves to his face. Otherwise he never threw hard. And the kicker: They immediately had the vid shown of the upcoming GGG fight as they were certain Clenelo would win.

Since this is Oscar again, maybe the same thing here.

Comment

Working...
                    X