No announcement yet.

GGG vs. Kamil Szeremeta agree to terms for next Feb or March

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    I can talk about whatever I want. He wants a big payday without putting in the work Vs Canelo, good for him. Couldn't care less. This is a thread where Andrade is mentioned. Well Charlo ducked that fight.

But I know you don't like your narrative being exposed. So keep on shilling man. It's pathetic, but do your thing.
    #FirstThem

Comment

So much for DAZN making good fights happen, at least he is within top 15. A rematch with Jacobs would have been better or perhaps even a fight with Jermall. Don't think Chenko merits a rematch the fight wasn't as close as some think.

Comment

Originally posted by M Bison View Post
        So much for DAZN making good fights happen, at least he is within top 15. A rematch with Jacobs would have been better or perhaps even a fight with Jermall. Don't think Chenko merits a rematch the fight wasn't as close as some think.
        No it wasn't. Dervychenko clearly won

Comment

And these guys want to fight canelo with those weak fights
          Last edited by ramac5150; 11-01-2019, 09:17 AM. Reason: Misspelled

Comment

The IBF should name better mandatories.

Comment

Not the most interesting of fights but it is a mandatory...

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                The IBF should name better mandatories.
                This. Their mandatories are consistently terrible.

Comment

Great fight, taking on the best, GGG is the man. Wait...who the heck is Kamil Szeremeta?

GGG regressing to fighting the same types of bums he did most of his career, he finally stepped up vs Jacobs, and Canelo and now it's back to fighting the usual. There are so many fights that GGG could make right now that would be a challenge, and he and his team choose this guy? What a joke. GGG is a myth and a cherry picker. Just retire already so you can be forgotten completely.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Jermall said he'd rather fight guys coming up from 154 than "no name" Andrade...I don't see you talking about that you shill
                    You know hes only saying it because Jermall is black and GGG is white.

Plus, andrade just as bad as Jermall. Dude is a boogey man but has also fought nobody.

Comment

Not surprised Triple Gggift chose to fight my local electrician, it’s what he does best!

When he’s not complaining how Canelo is bad for boxing because Canelo refuses to give him another lottery ticket, Canelo is taking on tough fights consistently while Triple Gggift robs people and refuses to rematch them and goes on back to his usual steady diet of bin collectors and cab drivers!

In a just world the sanctioning bodies would force Golovkin/Andrade/Mall Charlo to all fight each other or get stripped of their titles!

Comment

Working...
                      X