Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-02-2019, 01:36 PM #231
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1661 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 67,475.00
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
it's a fight so rules and cheating are allowed? Just blame the other guy for not cheating back? Maybe you blame the rape victim for not raping back. Sorry, but this is just stupid.

More people would want the sport to be extinct due to all the corruption and crazy people it attracts. You're one of those crazy people.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
What a ****in' tinkerbell you are

Boxing is not the sport for you. It's a sport of discretion, sallies like yourself who like to thump rules have no place in boxing.

Respect the ref, respect the judges, they decide the rules and points in a match. If the ref says the blow isn't low, by the rules, it is not low, end of. Take your crybaby bull**** to one of those sissy goal sports.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 01:00 AM #232
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5535 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 123,120.52
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire4231 View Post
So not only do you respond a week later, you forget your original points. Start over bro, you donít even know the key points of your original hate on my post.

You know Sydney, I get you now. You have convinced me you are not only a Bot, you are a slow bot. Therefore I need to express concern.

Not all good in the Bot zone bro. You are not bringing fans to Hearn. Itís exactly the opposite. You donít even write that well.

We see you getting smacked around all day. From zip code to zip code to continent to continent. That canít be good for your poor self-esteem.

Sidney...Maybe this isnít the job for you? Just a concerned thought. As a human being I wish you well.
And again with no answers on the supposed Russian robberies. You were just talking about the usual delusional nonsense that doesn't exist, other than in your head. Your doctors need to change the medication because the ones you're on now aren't working.

Just another pointless and worthless post. But then again, what other kind of post do you make? You sad excuse for life.
Sid-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 01:05 AM #233
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5535 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 123,120.52
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marchegiano View Post
What a ****in' tinkerbell you are

Boxing is not the sport for you. It's a sport of discretion, sallies like yourself who like to thump rules have no place in boxing.

Respect the ref, respect the judges, they decide the rules and points in a match. If the ref says the blow isn't low, by the rules, it is not low, end of. Take your crybaby bull**** to one of those sissy goal sports.
So if a corrupt ref is in the ring and lets one fighter cheat to his hearts content, it's allowed? No, it isn't. Neither is corrupt judges either. That's against the rules.

It would be funny reading your posts if Americans had to travel all the time just to be met with these kind of odds against them. You'd have a serious problem then. But as the American with his bias and seeing American cheats and cowards be the ones to benefit, you're definitely on board. People like you are the reasons to why the sport is in the gutter.
Sid-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:09 PM #234
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 647 Post(s)
Fire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond reputeFire4231 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 24,907.34

Quote:
And again with no answers on the supposed Russian robberies. You were just talking about the usual delusional nonsense that doesn't exist, other than in your head. Your doctors need to change the medication because the ones you're on now aren't working.

Just another pointless and worthless post. But then again, what other kind of post do you make? You sad excuse for life.
Lol...You still here Lil Sydney. Does it take a week now to find the confidence to respond?

You need a better JOB bro. This overtime is kicking your arse.

Telling lies for a living just has you showing up as a hollow little man.

Bro...zzzz. I am whatever you say I am, because your opinion is worth a pound of fart dust.
Fire4231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:27 AM #235
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1661 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 67,475.00
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A 

Quote:
So if a corrupt ref is in the ring and lets one fighter cheat to his hearts content, it's allowed? No, it isn't. Neither is corrupt judges either. That's against the rules.

It would be funny reading your posts if Americans had to travel all the time just to be met with these kind of odds against them. You'd have a serious problem then. But as the American with his bias and seeing American cheats and cowards be the ones to benefit, you're definitely on board. People like you are the reasons to why the sport is in the gutter.

Yes, learn some ****in' history, yes it does.

You're just wrong. Why the **** do you think they select who refs and judges and agree to them before the fight?

What is the point of going over the rules in the dressing room if they're cemented rules all parties are fully aware of? Dumbass.

We're more racist than nationalist bud.

I realize yer entire history is basically " See dem over there? Them dudes with a different language just over that river or through that valley? Yep, dey is bad, let's go kill 'em" But that's not us, we don't have an equal to the 100 yrs, 30 yrs, or WWs. That's an Old World hang up.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:52 AM #236
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 983 Post(s)
Split Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond reputeSplit Decision has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,141.94
Total Points: 40,866.01
Suck my c0ck - denium lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz lol - SuperHanz Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Kill yourself f4gg0t - denium Lick my nuts, f4gg0t. - denium Your mams a slag - denium Lick my nuts, f4gg0t - denium 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperUK View Post

Froch is not squeaky clean when it comes to hand wraps and certain other enhancers, shall we say.....
not heard this before

show us the evidence
Split Decision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:54 AM #237
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
WarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond reputeWarMaidana has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 11,591.40
Keep it up champ! - LoadedWraps WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps Maidana took Floyd to deep waters! We did it! - LoadedWraps No Message - Salim_Shady96 Thanks for the nice comment :) - Salim_Shady96 
ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Very good post about Broner. - punchr Backup cake. I got you covered. - punchr Piping hot cup of joe to wash down your cakes. - punchr Maidana is a beast, easily my all time favorite WW. Cheers buddy! - Slick Slayer 

he aint lying
WarMaidana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 11:57 AM #238
Banned

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
ShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these partsShawnTaylor is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,404.66

I like how Froch hides when Ward comes to the UK, lol. So bitter. Must be annoying to have so much fear for a man that you hate so much.
ShawnTaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:54 PM #239
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 5305 Post(s)
Young Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these partsYoung Bidness is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 309,291.48

DuckAdonis here bro splurge on this
Young Bidness is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends