Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: No Joshua Fight If He Loses To Andy Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'If' Joshua fails against Andy Ruiz, A.J can still BE THE MAN by beating 'THE MAN' in Tyson Fury, right? Tyson is lineal, but then Ruiz would have whooped Joshua who then would be considered 'THE MAN'....I'm confused....does that mean the lineal title is worthless?

Comment

Fury preparing another excuse to avoid AJ , and any other heavy weight in the top 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
        styles make fights...AJ is is danger when he's up against a relentless heavy puncher like Wilder or a relentless fast puncher like Ruiz.
        I don't see what Fury has that would trouble AJ. He doesn't have the ko power to stop AJ, his best chance would be to outbox AJ like he did Wilder, but AJ has more variety so is harder to read.
        Been saying that since the begining no one in the heavyweight is head and shoulders above the next each one is each other kryptonite like Wilder beats AJ cause AJ can't move and has glass chin wilder loses to fury if fury is fully focused unlike now doing wwe talking about mma and fighting people of equal to low caliber as usyk fought for heavyweight intro. AJ beats fury cause AJ has good technical abilities decent athlete and excellent power and iq while fury has zero power to compromise AJ chin plus fury isn't a volume puncher. Honestly if Ruiz was taller or had an 80 inch reach I'd give him a slight edge over fury with Ruiz deceptive speed chin and iq and volume punchin. Usyk still is a mystery I'll wait to see usyk against say whyte Parker or chisora before I predict how good a heavyweight usyk would be.

Comment

Not sure if it will happen this side of another Fury retirement anyway unless Fury beats Wilder as well as Joshua beating Ruiz. Fury seems to be clear on having around 3 more fights before hanging up his gloves. Because of this rematch taking up time, the only fight the winner will be allowed outside of a mandatory defence in the next 18 months will be a unification. Pulev and Usyk are already locked in by IBF and WBO and Fury's not rated by WBA.

Comment

Yeah no sense in fighting an overhyped bum after he gets blasted out by Ruiz again anyways. AJ was just an ordinary fighter that beat a 40 year old Wlad that Fury had softened up for him anyways. He is on the level of the Brit domestics Whyte, Chisora, etc. Fury can skip those low level guys

Comment

Theres zero reason for this fight to be in the states . Its a U.K fight no doubt so fury is already ducking it. He already ducked it asking for 60% ,Joshua will have to really chase him down for this one,and no one chases anyone if they are the money side. I cant stand either fury or wilder hopefully both take losses and fade away,two imbeciles. lol

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Sorry Fury but it's not your call to make baby boo. You are not the price maker of the division but Anthony Joshua is. Until proven otherwise, you are just a price taker because you can't draw flies to shit!

Therefore, you are not the one in charge. AJ decides who and when he is going to fight since he is yet still the money man and has the largest following of any heavyweight in the division.
                this. Fury needs to stop pretending he's in control of anything here.
                Most boxing fans couldn't care less about him after a year of endless non sense and bs.

Comment

Doesn't sound like Fury is particularly interested in boxing tbh, seems like he'd rather be a showbiz type "celebrity".

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    'If' Joshua fails against Andy Ruiz, A.J can still BE THE MAN by beating 'THE MAN' in Tyson Fury, right? Tyson is lineal, but then Ruiz would have whooped Joshua who then would be considered 'THE MAN'....I'm confused....does that mean the lineal title is worthless?
                    yes it does.

The lineal can only be lost when the lineal champion says it's up for grabs in the olden times. Maybe Tyson's working off that tradition.

Anyway, in the history of lineal there have been men who beat the man and was not called champion after. That's why Tom " The Claimant" Pipes is the claimant.

Later on Jem Ward would have like five championship fights held for his title, all of the winners he'd deem unworthy post fight and keep on being champion himself.

So, Tyson has grounds for bull****tery, and yes, lineal is ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                      yes it does.

The lineal can only be lost when the lineal champion says it's up for grabs in the olden times. Maybe Tyson's working off that tradition.

Anyway, in the history of lineal there have been men who beat the man and was not called champion after. That's why Tom " The Claimant" Pipes is the claimant.

Later on Jem Ward would have like five championship fights held for his title, all of the winners he'd deem unworthy post fight and keep on being champion himself.

So, Tyson has grounds for bull****tery, and yes, lineal is ****.
                      Thank you Marchegiano. Now I remember fans were making fun of the 'lineal' title because arguably Otto Wallin could of got a TKO stoppage with another referee against Tyson Fury. If Otto beat 'The Man' ( Tyson Fury ) it would of exposed some of the assumed prestigious stature associated with the legendary fairy-tales of this 'great' lineage.

Comment

Working...
                      X