Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-03-2019, 09:44 AM #11
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6847 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,874.67
Total Points: 88,056.74
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

you need advice after that
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
?

how old are you?

you know what you did was wrong. you know that she's being a ***** and not in the right, but you need to handle it better.

if you want to keep the job talk to the manager. if you want to at least have a decent employement reference you should give them 2 weeks notice.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:47 AM #12
Strong champion.

Quoted: 6847 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,874.67
Total Points: 88,056.74
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

you guys make fun of poor americans for being idiots. if you're anything over 14 or 15 years old you probably qualify for some kind of disability

yo i smashed an item on the ground and threatened a woman in front of customers before walking out of my job. i need advice!
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:48 AM #13
!! BOMBS AWAY !!

Quoted: 561 Post(s)
Quiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 13,599.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
you need advice after that
?

how old are you?

you know what you did was wrong. you know that she's being a ***** and not in the right, but you need to handle it better.

if you want to keep the job talk to the manager. if you want to at least have a decent employement reference you should give them 2 weeks notice.
My brother in-law said the same thing. To pick your fights and learn to not react to it.

Thanks man! Appreciate it
Quiksilva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:50 AM #14
!! BOMBS AWAY !!

Quiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond reputeQuiksilva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
you guys make fun of poor americans for being idiots. if you're anything over 14 or 15 years old you probably qualify for some kind of disability

yo i smashed an item on the ground and threatened a woman in front of customers before walking out of my job. i need advice!
Short-temper span I think.

Need to relax and cool down, was stressed out, had a **** tonne of workload and then she go pours her work load onto me which ****s me off when I told her I couldn't do it.

I kinda feel like an idiot now since I've calmed down.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:51 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2217 Post(s)
Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 38,670.56
Good posts. Here's your first gift. - 1bad65 Good post. Cheers! - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck you degenerate racist - cheeseburger degenerate trash - cheeseburger 

Look for a different job don’t put that employer on your work history nor as a reference or if you’re young join the Military and learn a trade
Luilun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 09:53 AM #16
!! BOMBS AWAY !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luilun View Post
Look for a different job don’t put that employer on your work history nor as a reference or if you’re young join the Military and learn a trade
Yup doing it tomorrow. Going in and apologizing and handing in my uniform.
Old 09-03-2019, 09:59 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8864 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 293,268.49
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Often times, when people lose their shyt, it's not the incident that caused it, it's the weight of all of the other stress and worries they have going on their lives. The Indian woman just happened to be the breaking point, but likely not the real cause. We all lose our temper from time to time. At least you recognized it and realize it was wrong. Try to sort out the real source of your frustrations. Remind yourself that everyone is going through some shyt in their lives, we all just deal with it in different ways.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 10:37 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3656 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 73,351.89
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilva View Post
My brother in-law said the same thing. To pick your fights and learn to not react to it.

Thanks man! Appreciate it

Thats work life

Agree with New England

You gotta be cold. Always follow process that way youre untouchable in the work place

Shes giving orders? Ignore them.
She continues ? Speak to management. Let them handle it.

Simple as.

A few quiet words with the managment would have dealt with her. The fight at the workplace is with the mind and knowing the right people and rules.

Instead of saying "Fock off" just say "Sorry i can only do what the manager has told me to do."

"Can you not do it?" If she says anything just answer with "Why?" Then speak to the manager.
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 10:45 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5817 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 479,871.17
Total Points: 480,237.65
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

For someone who talks so tough, you acted like a little child. Talk about being willing to fight, yet ready to quit?

If you think you're so tough physically that you're willing to fight anyone, how about you work on yourself mentally and develop your character?

Will be very useful down the road. Plenty of hoes on power trips in work environments. Gotta be smart and make them feel stupid without getting emotional and physical.

Quote:
I was bout to say "Bring your husband down tomorrow, I'll **** him up right in front of you"
Quote:
If you're going to disrespect me, I will disrespect you too. We can also get physical if you like it. No cops involved, no charges laid. Clear 1v1. I ain't going to back down.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 10:57 AM #20
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21433 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,042,530.56
Total Points: 1,048,962.02
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

She was wrong, but somehow you lapped her in the wrong so good luck finding a new & ideally less sh^tty job.

Idk what the job customs are whereever you are but I assume 1 of the 3 f#ckups from yesterday (cursing in front of a customer, breaking a product purposely like a psycho baby & leaving early if I caught the full story correctly) = you cant quit cuz you already fired. But if not Id apoligize like a Japanese guy to your boss & try to chill the f#ck out in the future.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends