Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-05-2017, 11:08 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4761 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,441,102,743,434,276,196,319,232.00
Total Points: 2,446,102,743,434,285,975,339,008.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

Smith was an undefeated world champion so how is he a bad opponent for Canelo? He isn't a bad opponent. When you beat a world champion that is always a good win. It's not correct to compare Boxrec ratings of Horn and Smith now. Smith was just KOed by Canelo and Boxrec would have rated him higher at the time Canelo fought him. Horn isn't a champion and he already has a loss on his record. Smith is a much better opponent than Horn and Smith was a good win for Canelo.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-05-2017, 11:58 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,273,052,358,432,667,392.00
Total Points: 2,278,052,358,433,059,072.00
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

The answer is Berto.

3-3 against ordinary opposition coming into the fight and never beat anyone of consequence prior to that.

Horn is an undefeated olympian rating 2 by both the WBO and IBF
Furn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:00 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,273,052,358,432,667,392.00
Total Points: 2,278,052,358,433,059,072.00
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
Smith was an undefeated world champion so how is he a bad opponent for Canelo? He isn't a bad opponent. When you beat a world champion that is always a good win. It's not correct to compare Boxrec ratings of Horn and Smith now. Smith was just KOed by Canelo and Boxrec would have rated him higher at the time Canelo fought him. Horn isn't a champion [B]and he already has a loss on his record.[/B] Smith is a much better opponent than Horn and Smith was a good win for Canelo.
Horn is undefeated.
Furn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:07 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2504 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 150,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Horn is WBO mandatory, so whats the problem with that? Khan, Garcia, Broner ducked, Crawford priced himself out, who is out there for Manny? Canelo had plenty of options, he ran from GGG and there was nobody pricing himself out from a Canelo showdown, he could have fought Lemieux, GGG, Jacobs, Saunders, Charlos, Lara, Andrade etc.
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:10 AM #15
Truth Teller

Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,464,680.39
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furn View Post
Horn is undefeated.

You think that matters when they nobodys and he has had only 17 backyard fights, get real.

He has a draw with guy that lost 5 out of 14, he got KD by an old shot to fck Bailey his biggest name opponent, the other biggest name is Funeka another old shot fighter that's a LW, and you wanna rag on Berto , he was a 2 time WC and js now fighting one of the best WWs in the sport, youre an idiot Berto would KO Horn right now.
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:16 AM #16
Truth Teller

Quoted: 3023 Post(s)
Reloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond reputeReloaded has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,464,680.39
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon &quot;Cash Cow&quot; Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney fl0wm0e of the year, 2014. Youve earned this bud. For your hard work and dedication - SeekDaGreat Here you go - Prime 407 kick the dildo deeper in your azz - Koljack Keep slaying Pa.ctards bruh - T.B.E. 48-0 
Sh1t poster only likes Mayweather - mrdogtown1975 One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
Horn is WBO mandatory, so whats the problem with that? Khan, Garcia, Broner ducked, Crawford priced himself out, who is out there for Manny? Canelo had plenty of options, he ran from GGG and there was nobody pricing himself out from a Canelo showdown, he could have fought Lemieux, GGG, Jacobs, Saunders, Charlos, Lara, Andrade etc.
The problem is its total BS and means zero he may as well pulled it of box of breakfast cereal as a lucky dip, he has got big money behind him and they paid for the rating, how do you think they even got the fight, money !

The entire sport of boxing in all divisions, the only thing that really means anything is WHO YOU BEAT, the titles the winning runs don't mean nothing if you beating wooden ducks.
Reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:16 AM #17
DAZNxCanelo

Quoted: 919 Post(s)
Hatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond reputeHatesrats has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 500,001,000,000,028,096.00

<~~~~Horn Vs. Manny on PPV!!
Hatesrats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:21 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3051 Post(s)
Mike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond reputeMike D has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 111,154,047,765,871,808.00
Total Points: 177,066,277,923,606,757,376.00
lmao. cheers bro!! - Psylence83 right back at ya buddy - -MAKAVELLI- this will help you forget :D - lebrick A piping hot cup of joe for the funniest poster on the Scene :rofl: - punchr Gotta have a donut with your coffee. - punchr 
Looks like you could use another beer broski - BrometheusBob Mulletman makes some great threads - BoxingFan85 Ole B*tch Ass Hoe! - DionysusX No Message - anthonydavid11 Don't give up on the point system Mike, YOU'RE RICH NOW! - PF Rudyo 
There may or may not be a dildo inside - BrometheusBob. Just showing some hetero love... with the dildo. - DionysusX HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 Walmart greeters are the lowest form of life.  Either theyre 95 Years old, Or older, or they weight 400 lbs., or are crippled. - HAMMER77777 HAHA, fucking Walmart greeter.  Keep earning $8 per Hour catching granny stealing cookies.  Loser!  Asshole. - HAMMER77777 
Go fuck yourself faggot - HAMMER77777 Top Rated, Consistent Poster - ironmt For troll annihilation... - anthonydavid11 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 haha fucking walmart faggot - HAMMER77777 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Fists_of_Fury Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - punchr Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatesrats View Post
<~~~~Horn Vs. Manny on PPV!!
I think this fight would be fine if they put it on regular HBO World Championship boxing. I've been saying this for a while now when it comes to Pacquiao fights. The Vargas fight should've been on regular HBO, too. Pacquiao needs to come down on his purses for this to be a viable option...Manny needs to realize that he's only a fraction of the draw that he once he was.

Pacquiao/Horn on regular HBO would be fine. I think it would do their best numbers in a long time (as far as numbers go on regular HBO subscription fights go, not PPV) just for the simple fact that viewers would get to see a legend without having to pay PPV.

But on PPV it's a f**king joke. A bad joke at that.
Mike D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:32 AM #19
Patriot

Quoted: 7474 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 999,763,330,596,984,863,064,064.00
Total Points: 999,763,345,596,984,869,257,216.00
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Liam Smith's best win might be John Thompson, who at the least won an ESPN Boxcino tournament.

Digging through both of their relatively thin resumes I think I'd have to pick Jeff Horn though as the better opponent. But they are both in the same caliber of disappointing. We're picking between a giant douche and a turd sandwich here.

The timing for Canelo-Smith was worse though as Canelo was coming off a stoppage win over a chinny smaller fighter, and yet he decided to close the year with another overmatched opponent. This in spite of the fact that he is the premier name in the sport right now and as such he could make literally any fight he wants to right now.

Don't believe me? He got Jr to agree to a fight at 164.5.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-06-2017 at 12:42 AM.
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 12:45 AM #20
Interim Champion

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Holystroke3 is a name known to allHolystroke3 is a name known to allHolystroke3 is a name known to allHolystroke3 is a name known to allHolystroke3 is a name known to allHolystroke3 is a name known to all
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,038,931.50

Horn by a mile
Holystroke3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, challenger, horn, liam, pacquiao?, smith, who's, worse

User Tag List