Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-05-2016, 04:17 PM #11
Banned

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
DinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond reputeDinoCop has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 30,000,057,989.76

hectari is not a person, he is just that troll head meme gained conciousness somehow.
DinoCop is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 11-05-2016, 04:21 PM #12
Banned

Quoted: 8815 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,000,100,008,329,216.00
Thnx for the green buddy ;) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
There are only two boxers I have never predicted against or bet against, one Floyd Mayweather, and Andre Ward.

Mayweather is a very smart matchmaker, he will make sure that the fighter he fights is at some type of disadvantage, his brilliance for me is not inside the ring, its outside the ring, no fighter has been able to gain this much control over their career and have that much power like Floyd. You may never see another like that again who can control the gloves, the weight last minute, the commission giving him a pass, etc.

Ward is just head and shoulders above his competition, nobody will beat him because he masters the bending rules tactics to avoid taking punishment, he is defensive and knows when to hold and smother, only way he loses is if he goes to heavyweight, he should whoop Kovalev easy.

I love watching Pac fight dude is the most exciting fighter, but learn boxing, learn it well Hanz

Never bet on an offensive fighter, who doesnt know how to clinch or fight dirty, those recent prediction I made only was wrong because the fighters failed to follow the plan, or something happened. I used to bet for Pac before the 4th Marquez fight, I felt Pac lost that 3rd fight against Marquez, but going into the 4th fight I saw Marquez size and power double, and saw him drop his sparring mate with the straigh trigh thand which KO Pac, I predicted him to KO pack under 6 rounds and he did, and nobody gave me props, noboyd put respect on my name its because they had too much ego they all laughed at me, but I got the last laugh and instead of praising me and respecting my name they insulted me on my other predictions, but always bring up the rios jab, smh Pac was koed and left cross eyed by a jab this facts watch the nedal huessin fight.

Rios ate the wrong oatmeal, also he was groggy from the early morning fight

Algieir crumbled under the lights and the early morning fight screwed him

Bradley even admit in the third fight he just gave in, and couldn't find the mustard to throw

Vargas is the only guy I seen who really is confident and willing to trade blows with Manny and press him back, he will not fail if he does its because something came up like he twist his ankle or he got stiff and nervous under the big stage.
negro! rios went to china a week or so ahead of the fight to get use to the time change so that right there is void.
WesternChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:24 PM #13
All time great

Quoted: 7202 Post(s)
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,000,001,592,101,196,267,520.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 

Quote:
There are only two boxers I have never predicted against or bet against, one Floyd Mayweather, and Andre Ward.

Mayweather is a very smart matchmaker, he will make sure that the fighter he fights is at some type of disadvantage, his brilliance for me is not inside the ring, its outside the ring, no fighter has been able to gain this much control over their career and have that much power like Floyd. You may never see another like that again who can control the gloves, the weight last minute, the commission giving him a pass, etc.

Ward is just head and shoulders above his competition, nobody will beat him because he masters the bending rules tactics to avoid taking punishment, he is defensive and knows when to hold and smother, only way he loses is if he goes to heavyweight, he should whoop Kovalev easy.

I love watching Pac fight dude is the most exciting fighter, but learn boxing, learn it well Hanz

Never bet on an offensive fighter, who doesnt know how to clinch or fight dirty, those recent prediction I made only was wrong because the fighters failed to follow the plan, or something happened. I used to bet for Pac before the 4th Marquez fight, I felt Pac lost that 3rd fight against Marquez, but going into the 4th fight I saw Marquez size and power double, and saw him drop his sparring mate with the straigh trigh thand which KO Pac, I predicted him to KO pack under 6 rounds and he did, and nobody gave me props, noboyd put respect on my name its because they had too much ego they all laughed at me, but I got the last laugh and instead of praising me and respecting my name they insulted me on my other predictions, but always bring up the rios jab, smh Pac was koed and left cross eyed by a jab this facts watch the nedal huessin fight.

Rios ate the wrong oatmeal, also he was groggy from the early morning fight

Algieir crumbled under the lights and the early morning fight screwed him

Bradley even admit in the third fight he just gave in, and couldn't find the mustard to throw

Vargas is the only guy I seen who really is confident and willing to trade blows with Manny and press him back, he will not fail if he does its because something came up like he twist his ankle or he got stiff and nervous under the big stage.
yes we will. his name is canelo.
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:35 PM #14
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 10040 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,353,909,806,186,660,626,432.00
Total Points: 32,402,545,551,625,318,039,552.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev &amp; Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - 

Yup even mayweather is worried thats why he speaking out on it. He didnt have an issue with bradley cause he knew bradley wasnt gonna KO anybody but jessie might so he like **** this Mexican can make my best win on my resume look not so good.
.!WAR MIKEY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:37 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1694 Post(s)
SplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond reputeSplitSecond has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,177,001,859,653,148.75
Total Points: 50,000,001,177,103,085,076,480.00
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier For solid posting - The Surgeon lol - -jose- 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - McGoorty Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - sugarsmosley 

Sure, kinda difficult to get a win as minimalistic as what Floyd got over Pacquiao with that running around touching a guy while being the one eating actual punches.
SplitSecond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 05:03 PM #16
Power to the People

Quoted: 4615 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,725,496,390,230,335,488.00
Total Points: 16,725,547,335,232,888,832.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
I remember when Hectari wrote that at this point. Malignanni would KO Pac lol
I said that after Malignaggi knocked out that Ukrainian fighter.

IF Pac ran into Malignaggi straight hand he can go down, Pac is suspect to the right hand, he will get hit by that ducking head down right hand of Vargas trust me, im never wrong.

My gut is strong right now, I seen the confidence in Vargas, I seen the height, the reach the size, and the hunger. Vargas will not be denied to a part time boxer slash senator.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 05:51 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1264 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,370,601,123,593.62
:) - Beercules 

Quote:
I said that after Malignaggi knocked out that Ukrainian fighter.

IF Pac ran into Malignaggi straight hand he can go down, Pac is suspect to the right hand, he will get hit by that ducking head down right hand of Vargas trust me, im never wrong.

My gut is strong right now, I seen the confidence in Vargas, I seen the height, the reach the size, and the hunger. Vargas will not be denied to a part time boxer slash senator.
Forget the Malignanni part. Yes Vargas has a chance. If PAc is done, Vargas has a chance. Lets see how Pac looks. But dont come up with if he loses its because he didnt follow ur super gameplan
boxinggod101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:29 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4436 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,321,237,021,234,375,233,110,016.00
Total Points: 1,326,237,021,234,385,280,565,248.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

I see you are still talking as if Vargas is an absolute sure thing to beat Pacquiao by one sided easy KO. Why you think that is hard for me to understand. Pacquiao just looked great beating Bradley. The same Bradley who dominated Vargas for every minute of every round except the last minute of the fight. In the opinion of the vast majority of boxing fans Pacquiao is a much better fighter than Vargas and he will be the one scoring a lopsided ud or a KO. In the very unlikely event Vargas actually beats Pacquiao this thread will still be up and I'll let you know how I think Vargas's win compares to Mayweather's win over Pacquiao.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:43 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4436 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,321,237,021,234,375,233,110,016.00
Total Points: 1,326,237,021,234,385,280,565,248.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 

You also predicted Rios would KO Pacquiao with a left jab and Rios hardly even landed a decent punch and lost every round by a mile. Did you forget that? You aren't any better at predicting the winners of fights than anybody else. You are wrong quite often. You predicted Bradley would beat Pac as well. Wrong again. Pacquiao fights in a few hours and Ward fights in two weeks. Let's just see how right or wrong you are for these two fights.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:10 PM #20
Power to the People

Quoted: 4615 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,725,496,390,230,335,488.00
Total Points: 16,725,547,335,232,888,832.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

DAng the same morons doubting me, Im so confident of the outcome Im staying online to boast about it, and all of you clowns better praise me. Stop doubting me you seen what happen to donaire he was shot, Pac is going to follow Jessie and get knocked out cold with a flush right hand over the top.

Pacquiao has a china chin, Vargas is a puncher with a iron chin it will come down to chins and Pacs is glass.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beats, credit, deserve, mayweather, pacquiao?, vargas

User Tag List