Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-05-2016, 11:07 PM #1
Power to the People

Quoted: 4323 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,713,350,655,214,554,112.00
Total Points: 3,713,401,600,216,659,456.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for "black power flomo". - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 
Thumbs down Why is Julio Chavez Sr so biased toward Manny Pacquiao?

Chavez Sr will only root against Manny if he fights a Mexican which is natural like when he cheered Marquez KOing Manny, but he keeps praising Pacquiao and crap. Ive also seen Chavez sr say some racist things on Mayweather or Bradley, if anyone can find that video of Chavez teaching Manny a body shot, it was a candid video and someone on the comments said that Chavez was telling Manny these black runners dont like it to the body, and he was using the Mexican version of the N word, and they started laughing because Manny didnt understand the word and the translator didn't want to translate it to english because it was basically offensive. I think the guy who filmed it took it down I had it bookmarked but it says video removed due to copyright or something.

I think it was before the Mayweather or Bradley fight, Chavez came there to interview Manny during training but it was filmed off camera and some guy was filming them with his smart phone.

Now this video below is Chavez Sr after Pacquiao retired, seriously wtf man Chavez acts like Manny is one of his sons or something, why do they let bias guys like this even do boxing shows?

Man Chavez Sr is even trembling and chit, hugging Manny like he is a family member dam he might give Lampley a run for his money
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2016, 11:14 PM #2
Banned

Quoted: 2651 Post(s)
about.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,500,000,000,622,592.00
One of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. knowledgeable poster, keep it up - Omowale Tribe Fuckin retarded Negrita - El-blanco Sit on this you cunt. - denium Thanks for the translation - about.thousands 
No Message - Santa_ 

Because Chavez Sr is a warrior like Pacquiao. He loves GGG too. Those are the sons he wished he had :lo1: Mexicans love Pacquiao because he reminds them of a Mexican fighter.
about.thousands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:19 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
NearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond reputeNearHypnos has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,458,082,772,125,989.50
Total Points: 1,458,106,272,663,180.50
thanks for the vid man - mellow_mood Great poster! - UTEP 

Greatness recognizes greatness. Chavez was in the trenches his whole life and Manny has that iron will too. Manny fought in a style that that was exciting and Chavez saw a lot of his fights against his fellow countrymen. Chavez isnt just a legend, dude. He's also got a great deal of passion for the sport not just as a fellow fighter but as a fan. If you're Mexican (from Mexico) and you're really into boxing, you probably love Manny Pacquiao. They love him out there. Unless he's fighting a mexican, he's pretty much got Mexico backing him

Chavez sees Pacquiao and it probably just gets his blood going and he recognizes his spirit. I saw an interview quite some time ago where Chavez said he would have loved to fight Pac.
NearHypnos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:21 PM #4
Banned

Quoted: 8971 Post(s)
Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,831,670,924,873.30
Total Points: 10,035,000,007,832,671,092,736.00
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 

The real reason is simply because Oscar beat Chavez Sr. twice... and Pac beat Oscar on some shady catch bidness like a Khan vs Alvarez and Oscar took an IV too.

In reality both Oscar and Chavez Sr. are tight because they know all about the yayo.
Lester Tutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:23 PM #5
westernchamp

Quoted: 6309 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,000,248,512.00

another thing why people like manny is because the pacster is not afraid to praise another fighter like what he did here in this interview. pac said he copied chavez sr. style lol. no other fighter would say shit like that even if they were just joking. fighters these days are so into themselves.
WesternChamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:30 PM #6
Interim Champion

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
Juicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud ofJuicy J has much to be proud of
Total Points: 100,116,541.15

He definitely respects the hell out of Manny, except when he fights Mexicans of course lol but that hasn't always been the case. I remember Julio criticizing the sh1t out of Manny during his fight with David diaz. He said that diaz was the worst champion he's ever seen, and Manny should be ashamed of himself for taking the fight. He also said that he would beat Manny if they ever fought.
Juicy J is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:32 PM #7
Banned

Lester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond reputeLester Tutor has a reputation beyond repute
cheers for Polish girls - Canelo and GGG Bigdramashow! DIZ BOX! - 1hourRun Here's a fish. A striped one. Saltwater I think. - Mike D Thought id get you a positive gift, LOL! - JK1700 green k aswell - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSSD View Post
another thing why people like manny is because the pacster is not afraid to praise another fighter like what he did here in this interview. pac said he copied chavez sr. style lol. no other fighter would say shit like that even if they were just joking. fighters these days are so into themselves.
Pac copied some other styles too like being KO'd by early career asian opposition. He probably wanted to copy KO dives like in Bruce Lee movies. Just to see what it feels like to be KO'd with poor defense. Roids in the Philippines works a charm doe. Ask Conte! Pretty much said it like that
Old 05-05-2016, 11:37 PM #8
westernchamp

Quoted: 6309 Post(s)
WesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond reputeWesternChamp has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,100,000,248,512.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
Pac copied some other styles too like being KO'd by early career asian opposition. He probably wanted to copy KO dives like in Bruce Lee movies. Just to see what it feels like to be KO'd with poor defense. Roids in the Philippines works a charm doe. Ask Conte! Pretty much said it like that
#blacklivesmatter
WesternChamp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 11:43 PM #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSSD View Post
#blacklivesmatter
#InterracialSexMattersAndWomenLoveIt!
Old 05-05-2016, 11:43 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9676 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 298,249,542,458,830,225,408.00
Total Points: 689,059,433,766,824,729,116,672.00
I love you - BombZquad Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D Here's an umbrella to keep your mullet dry when it rains - Mike D for jhonny to munch on - Sup You're the man! - JimRaynor 
Cheers Jhonny!  SOG!  SOG! - Redd Foxx Enjoy this tasty burger! - JimRaynor Happy Hanukkah - Freedom. Learn English.  U faggot. - HAMMER77777 Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
The real reason is simply because Oscar beat Chavez Sr. twice... and Pac beat Oscar on some shady catch bidness like a Khan vs Alvarez and Oscar took an IV too.

In reality both Oscar and Chavez Sr. are tight because they know all about the yayo.
Chavez sr went to war with black mamba Mayweather twice. Some of that anger passed to Floyd is my take.

Also, Chavez has the real Mexican style, face first, Rock 'em - sock 'em robots style, that he wants others to follow.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
biased, chávez, julio, manny, pacquiao?

User Tag List