Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Asked For Dillian Whyte After Pulev Withdrew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BWC View Post
    Ill laugh so hard if Helenius KTFOs Shytw
    It would be Glorious, Hearn would be in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
      Ill laugh so hard if Helenius KTFOs Shytw
      Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
      Whyte beats Wilder, Eddie Hearn knows it, Wilder knows it and deep down his fans know it. This is why Hearn is pushing so hard for it and why Wilder and Di Bella are running so hard from it.

Is Whyte really that good? no not really but is better than Wilder, he has a solid chin is aggressive and is a significant level above Stiverne who Wilder could not knockout. The prospect of Whyte absolutely terrifies Wilder. Despite being a career high pay day and the fastest route to AJ Wilder clearly wants no part of it and it is clear to see.

The bodysnatcher is coming for you Deontay!
      😂😂😂😂😂😂 mental

Comment

Whyte beats Wilder, Eddie Hearn knows it, Wilder knows it and deep down his fans know it. This is why Hearn is pushing so hard for it and why Wilder and Di Bella are running so hard from it.

Is Whyte really that good? no not really but is better than Wilder, he has a solid chin is aggressive and is a significant level above Stiverne who Wilder could not knockout. The prospect of Whyte absolutely terrifies Wilder. Despite being a career high pay day and the fastest route to AJ Wilder clearly wants no part of it and it is clear to see.

😂😂😂😂😂😂 no fan of Deontay but Whyte is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
          Gradually realizing why Hearn is hated in the UK.
          Hearn is a scumbag, who doesn't care about boxing. I'm from the U.K and so many Brits are brainwashed by his car salesman BS. Glad people are finally seeing through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
            At this point, AJ would rationalize fighting Puff the Magic Dragon before Wilder.

These series of soft interviews have revealed that the man does not want to test himself against the bigges threat facing him.

Competition is something the great athletes want, and they want it right away.

I get the feeling AJ is not going to be half as great as everyone thinks, and I am not just talking about his continued failure to pass the chin check, I am talking about what he is made of inside.
            LMMFAO!
            He beat an old man for trinkets and is fighting an old man in Takam. An old short guy too. Wlad retired, Pulev pulled out, Ortiz is suspended, and Wilder was available. Who is Joshua fighting? Takam, then Haye lmao. Boxing always comes full circle. It always comes full circle. Joshua is one win away from having the boxing world at his feet and he SCARED...!!!

Comment

Now the UK alts are coming out, lmao. #Damagecontrol

Comment

Takam is next in line mandatory,i think Hearn would have had to shell out side step money which then prolongs who Hearn wants to fit in ,in 2018 if whyte gets thrown in. Really whyte needs a bigger fight than wilder does to make the Joshua fight better,he doesnt hold a major belt either.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Hearn is a scumbag, who doesn't care about boxing. I'm from the U.K and so many Brits are brainwashed by his car salesman BS. Glad people are finally seeing through it.
                  Boxing always comes full circle. Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    😂😂😂😂😂😂 no fan of Deontay but Whyte is terrible.
                    I've been trying to tell posters this, but they won't listen. He stunned Joshua so he's better than Wilder lmao. Whyte=Twitter fingers lol...

Comment

Reality:

The biggest payday for either fighter is a Wilder/Joshua fight, and that is why it will happen. Both camps know it, and this is all just posturing.

A Whyte rematch for Joshua is great coin in England, but Wilder sells to a better degree in the US. Wilder "may" take the Whyte fight if he wants to build his profile in England, but with Joshua as the opponent, how it would it matter?

Honestly, Wilder has shown with the Ortiz situation he is willing to take risks. But there has to be risk/reward. Everyone wants Joshua. He is the cash cow. But Wilder brings more to the table, so why risk it from a business point of view? The only interim fight for Wilder that makes sense is a unification with Parker as that would make a Joshua fight easier to sell in the States and other world markets as a fight for all the belts and the undisputed HW crown.

Other than that.... what? Joshua/Wilder has to happen for both fighters and while they are both undefeated. Nothing else is bigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X