Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Luis Resto reveals what Panama Lewis put in Aaron Pryors Black Bottle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Luis Resto reveals what Panama Lewis put in Aaron Pryors Black Bottle

Can someone give me a spoiler. Was it Mt Dew?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Can someone give me a spoiler. Was it Mt Dew?
      Naw asthma medicine or adreniline, resto said panama would buy the tabs and crush them and put them in water and one sip or smell would make them revive and super sggressive, he also said pryor knew. Resto said if pryor never took that stuff he wouldnt be able to take the punches of arguello.

Panama is shady dude legit plastered gloves but not only that he removed stuffing from gloves, a true scumbag

Comment

I think that's arguably the greatest fight ever but unfortunately somewhat tainted by the mystery of what was in the bottle. Arguello really looked on the verge of making history and all of a sudden the fight completely changes due to some energy out of nowhere. I've always wanted to believe there was no wrongdoing but always had a hard time accepting it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          I think that's arguably the greatest fight ever but unfortunately somewhat tainted by the mystery of what was in the bottle. Arguello really looked on the verge of making history and all of a sudden the fight completely changes due to some energy out of nowhere. I've always wanted to believe there was no wrongdoing but always had a hard time accepting it.
          Yep, ruined it for me too. Never watched it again.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Panama was giving that stuff to Pryor his entire career, this dude Panama Lewis is one of the shadiest characters ever in boxing, they should make a movie on him just to see how disgusting a character he is.

When he ripped the padding out the gloves and put plaster in the bathroom it shows how boxing was man, unregulated.

It was crazy after he gave that black bottle and then let Pryor sniff something deep the very next round I think it was round 14 he knocked out Arguello lol

Comment

Working...
            X