No announcement yet.

Triple G doesn't look bad, looks in shape, on target for September 16th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True That View Post
    I know what you mean. After watching these videos of Canelo and Golovkin though today in their open workouts the hype inside of me is starting to build!
    I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm not a big fan of either, but skills win fights, so I go with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I'm looking forward to it as well. I'm not a big fan of either, but skills win fights, so I go with Canelo.

Myself, I have no prediction. Too many questions and intangibles in this fight for me to know exactly how it's going to play out.

My prediction is I have no prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        Myself, I have no prediction. Too many questions and intangibles in this fight for me to know exactly how it's going to play out.

My prediction is I have no prediction.
        Good prediction, bro, and safe.
        I might root for GGG on fight night!

Comment

I cant see Canelo hurting GGG and if i'm right then GGG walks through him and stops him. Canelo does have the faster hands though so if he can move well and is conditioned enough to do it for 12 then he might win the decision......looking forward to this one, its a proper 50/50!

Comment

Pretty tubby....

Comment

canelo is ripped to pieces while ggg still have some body fat.

if ggg cant land on canelo, canelo will win this fight. i have a feeling ggg will come out swinging and missing and will tire out and canelo will capitalize on it.

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post
                I cant see Canelo hurting GGG and if i'm right then GGG walks through him and stops him. Canelo does have the faster hands though so if he can move well and is conditioned enough to do it for 12 then he might win the decision......looking forward to this one, its a proper 50/50!
                ggg needs to land in order to hurt canelo. i have a feeling canelo is gonna be on his A-game on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by FLEX U.K View Post

Yeah, I've got it 50/50

I'm on the fence with this one because I'm not sure what is going to happen.

Too many questions and intangibles to know the exact outcome. There are many ways this fight can go, different scenarios I can see happening.

I've got no prediction on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    That is one shredded back.
                    I like the girls a s s that was in the ring a lot better then a guys back

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                      I like the girls a s s that was in the ring a lot better then a guys back

Lol.............TRUE THAT!

Comment

Working...
                      X