No announcement yet.

Disrespectful British fans during minute silence for Manchester

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disrespectful British fans during minute silence for Manchester

I believe this situation has been over looked with the post fight hype.
    They lowered the audio on tv to make it sound like silence, buffer asked for silence and respect twice but they continued to shout.

Absolutely disgusting behaviour, British fans should be ashamed

What were they shouting about? Didn't hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      It was Ameicans, crying for food.

Comment

yeah was bad but then again what a stupid time to have a minutes silence. the boxing events here are just a big piss up, probably a lot of them were so drunk they didnt even know what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          They were shouting "England", things being blown out of proportion

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            They lowered the audio on tv to make it sound like silence, buffer asked for silence and respect twice but they continued to shout.

islamic terrorism is "just part and parcel of city life", theyre just trying to get used to it like they were told to.

Comment

Most of those were likely pissed up local casuals/football fans. Also looked like less than 10,000, laughable that Matchroom are still trying to push the 27,000 number.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

I don't identify with 95% of british people

we breed a lot of single cell organisms, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                  Most of those were likely pissed up local casuals/football fans. Also looked like less than 10,000, laughable that Matchroom are still trying to push the 27,000 number.
                  Looked pretty full to me, holds 32,000 without floor seating. They didnt open one stand. Place was packed by the final fight

Comment

The PA system was so crap you couldn't hear a thing that buffer was saying.

We were pretty close and only just made out what he was saying, the noise was coming from the far right corner who wouldn't have been able to hear anything.

They really should have used the stadium pa or put notices up or even something on the screen to say what was going on... made us look like such wankers!

Has to watch all the interviews when I got home which is the first time I've needed to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X