No announcement yet.

Arthur abraham is a middleweight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur abraham is a middleweight..

Could you imagine if abraham stayed at middleweight? The only reason he moved up to super middle was so he cud enter the supersix tournament.

Would king Arthur had a better career at middleweight?He stands at 5'9 and has been undersized in every single super middleweight fight he has had.

I know the guy is past it but man, he would have killed 160 guys.............

I don't know if you could make an argument that he was. He definitely could use his offense better and was returning a lot more shots that he was taking but didn't get in with good opposition until SMW. I would lean towards him being better at MW since he is small though.

Comment

Him at MW is one of those guys that could take Golovkin's punches and give back one of his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
        Him at MW is one of those guys that could take Golovkin's punches and give back one of his own.
        Exactly, I just wanted to highlight the fact I think it's a horrible move by his camp. He would of had a tremendous career at 160....It seems he went for the early cash out in the super six....

Comment

I would be the equivalent to canelo moving up to 168 after his fight with Cotto!!!!

Comment

He moved up to 168 because he was struggling too much to make 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              He moved up to 168 because he was struggling too much to make 160.
              who told you this??? It;s not true

Comment

He definitely would've had a more respected career. He was very feared at MW and it seemed like nobody could stand toe-to-toe with him, looked like a fool stalking much taller fighters around in a circle at 168 and never looked very good when he moved back down.

Comment

I'm not sure he could beat the likes of Golovkin or Canelo tho

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    He definitely would've had a more respected career. He was very feared at MW and it seemed like nobody could stand toe-to-toe with him, looked like a fool stalking much taller fighters around in a circle at 168 and never looked very good when he moved back down.
                    SERIOUSLY!! He's one of the bigger weight mess ups i've seen(him and Glenn Johnson). He would have been a TERROR at 160

Comment

Working...
                    X