Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    He won a minor belt.

That's all.
    I've spoken boy. stfu dimwit

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      I've spoken boy. stfu dimwit
      Keep embarassing yourself, son.

You wanna keep showing everyone what a small minded person you are, I would be glad to help.

YDKSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Lol nice try. You're no Pacman fan if you really believe that was his best.
        Can't fool me buddy.
        Lol Jsmooth trying to go undercover that he’s a PacFan. As if he’s biased love for Froid Roid isn’t that obvious. These Fl0mos are desperate. They can see Floyd’s fluke win is unsettling, and a conclusion for a rematch is brewing.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          nobody wants to see a floyd rematch. floyd is old news. his fans gotta bring him up everytime pac's name is mention to try and stay relevant. mufasa pacquiao is onto bigger and better things. we want canelo vs ggg winner.
          You serious? Trying to kill the Pacman? C'mon bro.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            I thought Floyd got a gift from the judges and the media. He lost that fight.
            Seriously? You are normally a good poster!
            I scored that fight 10 rounds to 2 for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              You serious? Trying to kill the Pacman? C'mon bro.
              That's what they say exactly about pac-dela hoya.

Comment

Yeah I'm completely serious. I saw the fight live on PPV and I couldn't believe the bias of the announcing team. Floyd was missing punches like crazy and getting credit for it. I know I'm in the minority but I'm not going to lie. Floyd should have stood his ground more often and traded a bit more. He is capable of beating Pac no doubt but he lost that particular fight in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  First off, a rematch aint happening.

Second, how can y'all spend years after Floyd whooped Manny arse complaining about the fight being 5 years too late then turn around and get your pompoms out for a rematch that will take place almost a DECADE LATER?!?!?!?

Third, let me assure you of one thing you fools should have BEEN LEARNED BY NOW...if Floyd ever actually catches an attack of lunacy and takes the rematch, you can bet your house he is doing it because he KNOWS HE WILL SPANK MANNY AGAIN!

When will you ever get it?

Answer me this Floyd fans:

For 5 years,
                  Floyd and his fans had said that giving blood does NOT affect you.

Yet, I have not heard Floyd fans say the same about Floyd when he said that giving urine and 1 tbsp. of blood 10 days before contributed in affecting him.

Actually not only did it affect Floyd, he said it affected him to the point that he required to use a BANNED ILLEGAL IV!!!!

Remember :
                  - Floyd/Ellerbe admitted he made weight easily.
                  - Floyd/Ellerbe said it was just dehydration (nothing else).
                  - It was not after heavy exercise since he said he would be relaxing the last days beforehand. Actually we all know that it was after the weigh in.
                  - His weight was relatively stable for 30 days!!!
                  - Floyd was seen drinking plenty of fluids after the weigh in.
                  - Drinking fluids, according to WADA/USADA, is just as good as an IV. Drinking fluids is LEGAL not IVs
                  - To rehydrate, according to USADA/WADA, only requires drinking a few cups per pound lost. Again, Floyd's weight was relatively stable for 30 days.
                  - Floyd was interviewed right after getting an IV saying that he doesn't get drained like other fighters who have to lose a lot of weight!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-21-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

I scored it 8-4 for FMJ but what was interesting is that Manny actually out landed Floyd when analyzed in slo-mo. I was surprised

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      That's what they say exactly about pac-dela hoya.
                      Well, that was a younger, hungrier Pacman. This Pac is lucky if he can survive the tier 2 in his own division, like Porter, Garcia, Thurman, etc., let alone the top middleweights.

Matthysse is never was.

Comment

Working...
                      X