Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--- Hey, toofless, you and Hoodini make a good pairing.

Thus far you ain't proved you ain't juiced. As I mentioned, in the lead up to Ruiz, Roy trainer was talking about a decline in his reflexes.

Had he quit after the Tarver fight that he WON with a less than Roy shutout, nobody would deride him and he'd be in ibro top 20 p4p.

Nobody ever dominated their eras than did Babe Ruth and Joe Louis, but you dearies got them pegged as steroid cheats.

Yeah, right...

Comment

Just about all of the top boxers from that time were on ROIDS. Once off of them Jones was not the same fighter.

Comment

--- You PED monkeys like watching a million PED monkeys in the first decades of a million year quest to evolve into Gibbon level gibberish.

Need to accelerate your quest with some of BALCO Vic VADA shakes he sells the rubes.

C'mon sweetie, get in tune with your era!

Comment

Again...you have no idea what you are talking about. Instead you write gibberish in some weird way believing this gets you somewhere. All it shows is your lack of intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            Are you listening, Sug? He stopped taking Roids. You had better believe he did not look half as impressive as the old Roy with his juice firkin strapped 'round his neck.

I cannot say if juice can help with punch resistance. It certainly helps with avoiding them and with the reflexes that take most of their impact off.

I would like to believe that there are Roy Joneses and Usain Bolts among the human race that can attain their achievements naturally without a juice pouch. My desire to believe is usually rewarded with a slap in the face to bring me back to reality.

Rule # 1:

When one human being easily dominates all the best in his field, and the field is super trained, be very suspicious.

Rule #2:

Be very suspicious of any athlete that looks super human in some regard. It can be anything from physique to beard to stamina--any regard, or all of them. It only takes one super human aspect to clue you in.

Rule # 3: Be very suspicious of sudden drop offs in performance from those already under suspicion. At that point they have to quit juice to get the eyes off them, and their athletic performance suffers notably.

The other reason they quit is they get worried about their health finally. No doubt, certain close associates have apprised them of some of the dangers, and they have heard scary rumors. They have millions of dollars in the bank. They begin to wonder if they will live long enough to enjoy it after retirement, so they quit the juice. Of course their performance suffers mightily and instantly.
            I suppose we'll probably never know for sure, about the truth regarding Jones jnr and steroids. Or his use of any other 'non permitted' drugs. The 'ripped fuel' fiasco, I admit doesn't look good. But I think I'm right in saying that was the only time there was anything suspicious!?

I watched the Tarver 3 fight yesterday night too. His chin held up that night of course, but the noticeable difference in this and the Johnson fight was in punch output and distance stamina. He still was able to throw a few truly rapid combinations in both fights. It's funny, but his reflexes at times looked pretty good in Tarver 3 too.

I don't doubt we'll never know the definite reason for his sudden decline....age, weight loss or coming off drugs (if he did use regularly). It would be naive to claim he was always completely clean. But it's sad when we always suspect genuine supreme talents of illegal performance enhancement, true or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
              I suppose we'll probably never know for sure, about the truth regarding Jones jnr and steroids. Or his use of any other 'non permitted' drugs. The 'ripped fuel' fiasco, I admit doesn't look good. But I think I'm right in saying that was the only time there was anything suspicious!?

I watched the Tarver 3 fight yesterday night too. His chin held up that night of course, but the noticeable difference in this and the Johnson fight was in punch output and distance stamina. He still was able to throw a few truly rapid combinations in both fights. It's funny, but his reflexes at times looked pretty good in Tarver 3 too.

I don't doubt we'll never know the definite reason for his sudden decline....age, weight loss or coming off drugs (if he did use regularly). It would be naive to claim he was always completely clean. But it's sad when we always suspect genuine supreme talents of illegal performance enhancement, true or not...

Man, you clutch your ancient denials like gold. The whole career was suspicious, super man-ness is suspicious. Most supermen get caught. Then they get caught multiple times just to prove the point. Jon Jones, Lance Armstrong...how long do you want the list?

For the best of reasons we suspect all super men. When we see a super man that looks like a normal athlete, maybe we will change our opinions. The only normal looking superman was Robinson. When you look at Robinson's sleekness, you have no suspicions at all.

I am very stingy with accolades when I suspect an athlete.

Comment

--- I suspect your liquid diet reflects your toofless lefhook.

In your pedmonkey world, everyone on steroids that would include YOU!

You've cut off civilization to foul your own nest...just YUCK around in yer own muck...

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  Man, you clutch your ancient denials like gold. The whole career was suspicious, super man-ness is suspicious. Most supermen get caught. Then they get caught multiple times just to prove the point. Jon Jones, Lance Armstrong...how long do you want the list?

For the best of reasons we suspect all super men. When we see a super man that looks like a normal athlete, maybe we will change our opinions. The only normal looking superman was Robinson. When you look at Robinson's sleekness, you have no suspicions at all.

I am very stingy with accolades when I suspect an athlete.
                  I thought my post more than indicated that I'm open to Jones Jnr having taken drugs. I hope the ripped fuel incident was a one-off, perhaps not.

I certainly don't have an agenda; if he did, then he did.

I'd be delighted to see published results of how often, when and what types of testing he was subject to during his career.

Comment

--- very little drug testing until it became required in certain "big" fights by commishes in the years after Ruiz/jones.

Even today in smaller venues esp, plenty aren't tested because of expense. Regardless, USADA proved mostly useless in catching big cheats and vada only good for ninny grams of contamination folks pick up in drinking water contamination and food sources.

I suspect Roy for other more legit reasons than the moronic reasons listed here and antisocial forums here.

Standard Vegas commish testing busted Team Floyd's 30x testa Mickey Bey and that shiftless Love guy, but it was Vegas and USADA giving floyd a TUE exemption weeks after the Manny fight.

Testers and commishes and fans dirtier than the fighters... Only in boxing...

Comment

For a little comic relief we always have the views of Queensbree. We are sorry we can't laugh with him, but at least we can laugh at him. Actually it is good to have a laughing stock among us, and healthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X