Collapse
No announcement yet.

BPP: "There are huge changes coming to the site in the coming months."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBS Interactive is going to replace our e-points with dollars. That's the word on the street.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      CBS Interactive is going to replace our e-points with dollars. That's the word on the street.
      It's your ****ing fault.

You just had to keep hinting at what the Powers That Be were up to. Now they bought this **** and will make it PC.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        Boxingscene will start selling and doing home deliveries of Mexican Steaks?
        Nice idea. I've been thinking about getting in better shape.

#CaneloAbsForMe

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I didn't realize CBS Interactive were ran by Nigerians.

"If you just send us all your personal info + a check for $500 we will turn all your e points into USD"

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Place is probably gonna turn to shlt and policed more

It was fun while it lasted
            I've not been on a mainstream forum. What does that sh^t even look like? What can't you do there that we can do here?

I've mainly only posted on a couple other boxing sites + JRE (before they closed up shop) & none were THAT PC. JRE specifically.

Comment

I hope they don't close down the thunderdome. That's where I crush my enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                It's your ****ing fault.

You just had to keep hinting at what the Powers That Be were up to. Now they bought this **** and will make it PC.
                Chillout bro just cos cbs is owned by the Jewish elite, not shoulders fault the rothschilds have monopolised society he's actually not brainwashed and is good enough to share the info he's researched many including myself don't bother. Because most people are programmed to be ignorant about what's really going on.

We're all currency slaves the 95% serving the ruling elite 5% research Rockefellers, rothschilds, the fact that most media is owned by families with a surname of berg or Cohen lol.

Anyway peace out bro. Im probably on the fukers hitlists as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
                  Chillout bro just cos cbs is owned by the Jewish elite, not shoulders fault the rothschilds have monopolised society he's actually not brainwashed and is good enough to share the info he's researched many including myself don't bother. Because most people are programmed to be ignorant about what's really going on.

We're all currency slaves the 95% serving the ruling elite 5% research Rockefellers, rothschilds, the fact that most media is owned by families with a surname of berg or Cohen lol.

Anyway peace out bro. Im probably on the fukers hitlists as it is.
                  Well said.........

Comment

More Poosey holes taking over the scene!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                      I hope they don't close down the thunderdome. That's where I crush my enemies.
                      They gonna turn this site into a slack channel or something probably lol.

I've been noticing with a few of the podcasts I listen to they've started closing forums & opening these slack/discort/etc type channels. Duncan Trussell just did this recently iirc.

Comment

Working...
                      X