Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start outrageous and baseless rumors about other posters in this thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gennadyevich was the fifth person in the world to laminate his own nipples.

He is the first (and so far only) one who has done so on purpose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Gennadyevich was the fifth person in the world to laminate his own nipples.

He is the first (and so far only) one who has done so on purpose.
      Hahaha, lomasexual is named as such because of the infatuation with Eastern euro lovers he interacts with on a sexual level. He shadowboxes them using loma style before non lube penetrative sex.

He is number 4 on the world's most wanted list. he also killed David Bowie & Prince via fisting them with an ungloved hand. He can speak a language called sexual-loma it consists of clicking noises & eye winks whilst speaking part Ukrainian.

He coined usyks phrase "I am feel" this was uttered by lomasexual after being sexually dominated by usyk while lomachenko watched on waiting for his turn.

Lomasexual is also tyson furys comeback trainer he sticks baguettes in tysons arse after a hard session with the view to get his arm in there after fury deals with seferi.

He also raped ismael salas while he was in London training haye he done this to unnerve linares who is a keen pupil of salas. Ismael was only wearing 6 inch platforms because lomasexual used his penis like sandpaper and wore down ismaels soles of his feet using the dry skin to wank with while haye watched on rubbing his achilles heel.

The last rumour is the fact that lomasexual enjoys rumination of his past sexual escapades whilst listening to sinead o Connors - nothing compares 2 u.
      Last edited by PsychoPat; 05-30-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Gennadyevich is a Kazakh farmer who's responsible for providing fresh goat milk for Golovkin on fight night. When the milk isn't to Golovkin's liking, Abel Sanchez gives Gennadyevich a "dirty Sanchez" then whips his bare bum with Golovkin's WBC belt.

Comment

• Derranged has a poster of Orlando Cruz on the ceiling of his cardboard box house bedroom

Comment

• -jose- is Big Pun's fatter twin that nobody ever knew about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Gennadyevich is a Kazakh farmer who's responsible for providing fresh goat milk for Golovkin on fight night. When the milk isn't to Golovkin's liking, Abel Sanchez gives Gennadyevich a "dirty Sanchez" then whips his bare bum with Golovkin's WBC belt.
              That's not how It goes down bro, I provide the finest quality milk for King genad in return for pubic hair harvested during training camp.

I strain the hairs mixed with gasoline to extract golovkins alpha testosterone. I then supplement using his essence. Sanchez isn't too involved in my & genads business he's busy polishing all the belts and tweaking his mustache while pondering what jeans out of his collection of 2 pairs to wear.

On a side note I heard Derranged was seen walking backwards through the serengeti with a homemade bandana on & nothing else, looking for quails eggs with crocodile Dundee & Jeff horn who had been sparring wilderbeast in prep for Crawford. He was unsuccessful in his mission and received a cut and felt like he'd been hit by a car hence his musings from camp the last couple weeks to cover up what really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
                That's not how It goes down bro, I provide the finest quality milk for King genad in return for pubic hair harvested during training camp.

I strain the hairs mixed with gasoline to extract golovkins alpha testosterone. I then supplement using his essence. Sanchez isn't too involved in my & genads business he's busy polishing all the belts and tweaking his mustache while pondering what jeans out of his collection of 2 pairs to wear.

On a side note I heard Derranged was seen walking backwards through the serengeti with a homemade bandana on & nothing else, looking for quails eggs with crocodile Dundee & Jeff horn who had been sparring wilderbeast in prep for Crawford. He was unsuccessful in his mission and received a cut and felt like he'd been hit by a car hence his musings from camp the last couple weeks to cover up what really happened.
                While the above is not true, things did get a little weird. Let's just say that Paul Hogan grabbed Jeff Horn "dan undah"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  While the above is not true, things did get a little weird. Let's just say that Paul Hogan grabbed Jeff Horn "dan undah"...
                  They practised some naked wrestling manoeuvres under the guise of "how to take control of a Croc mate"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    1bad65 can suck the skin off a hot-dog, while it is still in the bun.

He has a lifetime ban at all Coney Island restaurants for psychological trauma he has caused to staff and customers alike.

Comment

• //// is a cuck who dodged a fight with a much older, smaller boxingscene member

Oh wait that one is true, my bad

Comment

Working...
                      X