Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I Can Stop Lomachenko, He's Not Invincible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: I Can Stop Lomachenko, He's Not Invincible

WBC lightweight champion Mikey Garcia (38-0, 30 KOs) is very confident in his ability to stop newly crowned WBA champion Vasiliy Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs). This past Saturday night, Lomachenko - who won world titles at 126 and 130 - moved up to lightweight and stopped Jorge Linares in the tenth round to capture the WBA title at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yeah infact that is how everyone see's Mikey winning. Most will agree they think Mikey stops Lomachenko. ]

Comment

I'd pick Garcia to win by stoppage.

Comment

Mikey will stop Lomachenko after finishes off Easter. Bet on it.

Comment

Behind Wilder vs Joshua this is the fight I wanna see the most.

Comment

Good, Mikey sounds down to fight. Hopefully that means that the negotiations will go smoothly and the fight gets made soon.

Comment

Toss up fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                Behind Wilder vs Joshua this is the fight I wanna see the most.
                Loma-Garcia is a much more exciting fight than Joshua-Wilder, especially after struggling to stay awake during AJ’s latest mediocre performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Loma-Garcia is a much more exciting fight than Joshua-Wilder, especially after struggling to stay awake during AJ’s latest mediocre performance.
                  stfu casual lmao

Comment

As of now I pick Garcia to win but I don't get the "Loma fought limited competition before Linares" thing. The guy has fought 7 former and current champions in his first 12 pro fights. So now Rigo, Walters, Gary Russell, etc are weak competition? C'mon man...

Besides people don't give Linares enough props. Dude is super skilled. I hate to compare them but people forgot that Floyd also struggled against B level fighters like Maidana and Castillo in his first fight against them. But nobody said that he is struggling "because he is stepping up competition"

Comment

Working...
                    X