Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Name the f@cking ten or so hall of famers he fought you twit. Gtfoh
    -------------------------------------------

I just listed a few BUMS that he fought. Of course he fought some HoF at featherweight and lightweight but he won some and lost some. It wasn't like he dominated them. He lost to Morales and he lost to Marquez and went to war with Barrera.

You name the hall of fame fighters he fought

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
      -------------------------------------------

I just listed a few BUMS that he fought. Of course he fought some HoF at featherweight and lightweight but he won some and lost some. It wasn't like he dominated them. He lost to Morales and he lost to Marquez and went to war with Barrera.

You name the hall of fame fighters he fought
      Ya know what, just shut up you moron

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        Ya know what, just shut up you moron
        --------------------------------------------------------

I could do that but when you keep posting garbage on a public forum you know someone's gotta respond.

Even if I am wrong about my analysis, tell me one thing, how does that make me a moron?

Notice I am not stooping to that level of throwing words at you and it's not because I can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Mzembe View Post
          --------------------------------------------------------

I could do that but when you keep posting garbage on a public forum you know someone's gotta respond.

Even if I am wrong about my analysis, tell me one thing, how does that make me a moron?

Notice I am not stooping to that level of throwing words at you and it's not because I can't.
          It's garbage in the opinion of a delusional moron and being oblivious about obvious stuff makes you a moron. And trust me, how you respond to me makes zero difference in my life.

Comment

Working...
          X