Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady would still fight May 5 if Canelo is out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want GGG vs Saunders too... Winner will be undisputed MW Champion.

Comment

After reading this post as well as other threads, a reoccurring theme keeps coming up from the GGG haters,....ex Bobbie Barrett and company, when they can't come up with any other valid argument. That theme being the "it will flop as a PPV event", and "they won't make such and such amount of money", etc and so on. My question is this,....who the **** cares and what amount these men make and do you have any vested interest any boxers PPV's, or general income. And what the hell does "how much one fighters makes" actually dictate the quality of fighter they are. I understand that big name, high ranked fighters are going to make big money,....it doesn't take a degree in economics to understand that,...but how much for example Kovalev and Ward made in their fights, or how many PPV's they sold mean very little and nothing to me. I'll never see a red cent of that money so why should I or anyone other than the fighters and their teams really give a **** or bring it up in discussion on these forums and threads?!?!?
      On a side note. I quit calling fighters by anything other than their names because I show these men respect for what they do regardless of how good they are or aren't. Nor whether I like them or not. When I see other posters use derogatory names to fighters they dislike, it's an automatic sign to me that they are Haters, Trolls, fanboys, and immature childish losers.

Comment

Mr. 97k 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Canelo did. Just like guys like Maidana didn't sell big PPV, Mayweather did. Golovkin is a flop. He's going to go down with Jacobs and Brook as his best wins and 97k PPV sales as his record.
          I guess these kind of ****** responses make your miserable life happier. What a tool.

Comment

Andrade and Saunders already expressed their willingness to fight GGG on May 5 if Caneloterol is banned/suspended.

Comment

Working...
            X