Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz Trainer: Dillian Whyte is Nothing Special, He Won't Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't win cuz he won't fight. Keep working you way down the rankings, fellas....

Comment

Fortunately whyte isn't going wbc fraudulent route. Am glad he took that decision.
      Ibf route is a win-win for him with more money and a title shot if he beats pulev.
      The brother doesn't need to be a 2nd mando after been ranked #1

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        What evidence do you have that White and Joshua are both juicing??
        You said you can guarantee it so what evidence do you have???
        Dillian Whyte apparently did . Obviously he has his excuses as they always do. As for him mentioning Joshua he is talking out of his ar#se as usual. That’s what happens with these obsessive fans . They message Joshua repeatedly and beg for friend requests on Facebook and as soon as they are blocked and ignored they become sworn haters and put rival boxers as their profile to remind them of their mission at hand

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Dillian Whyte apparently did . Obviously he has his excuses as they always do. As for him mentioning Joshua he is talking out of his ar#se as usual. That’s what happens with these obsessive fans . They message Joshua repeatedly and beg for friend requests on Facebook and as soon as they are blocked and ignored they become sworn haters and put rival boxers as their profile to remind them of their mission at hand
          Damn I gotta say you hit it right on the button! It makes sense now!
          Too many haters on here talking out their ass with no proof whatsoever to back up their claims.... How pathetic is that?
          Saying a certain fighter is juicing with no evidence to back it up just cause they don't like him....
          Those people are worst than emotional women on their period..

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Damn I gotta say you hit it right on the button! It makes sense now!
            Too many haters on here talking out their ass with no proof whatsoever to back up their claims.... How pathetic is that?
            Saying a certain fighter is juicing with no evidence to back it up just cause they don't like him....
            Those people are worst than emotional women on their period..
            Lololololol

Comment

It'll be Whyte and Pulev. I'm not too confident Whyte can beat either to be honest.

Comment

Without his PEDs, Ortiz is nothing special either.

Comment

Oh come on last I heard USADA caught one boxer in five years do they even try they have a hell've bad rep.

Dillian Whyte got done for for an over the counter nutritional supplement and got two years for that (good) , good testing. Ortiz got popped for a shady masking agent and got a let off, looks like Canelo is effectively walking to, does America care about doping.

Molina is just crying because hes got caught doping and he passed all those US "Deontay Wilder" tests and they would have only given him a one week ban if he hadn't.

Given they can't detect Wilders Marajuana I think its a millions times more likely Wilder is doing PEDS just look at his body and why he's hiding under the WBC cleaning boxing program discredited by the Ring Magazine.

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                  It great when people make comments without doing their research.

Dillian Whyte was actually banned for two years for his PED use and i can guarantee you that he's still juicing but just got better at hiding it...like his friend Anthony Joshua.

The UK Anti Doping Agency are a complete joke, far worse then USADA Testing.

Comment

War King Kong, war!

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                      Oh come on last I heard USADA caught one boxer in five years do they even try they have a hell've bad rep.

Dillian Whyte got done for for an over the counter nutritional supplement and got two years for that (good) , good testing. Ortiz got popped for a shady masking agent and got a let off, looks like Canelo is effectively walking to, does America care about doping.

Molina is just crying because hes got caught doping and he passed all those US "Deontay Wilder" tests and they would have only given him a one week ban if he hadn't.

Given they can't detect Wilders Marajuana I think its a millions times more likely Wilder is doing PEDS just look at his body and why he's hiding under the WBC cleaning boxing program discredited by the Ring Magazine.
                      Yeah how they can't detect cannabis in Wilder body is very questionable.

Comment

Working...
                      X