Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The JuicinJ brigade want to Marinate the Wilder fight, but Demand Tank face Loma ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The JuicinJ brigade want to Marinate the Wilder fight, but Demand Tank face Loma ASAP

Notice the same posters wanting AJ to marinate vs Wilder want Tank vs Loma ASAP..

I also want Tank vs Loma this year. same how I want AJ/Wilder this year as well. the time is perfect for both.

But its hilarious how the same posters who sht on Tank are in support of AJ taking 1-2 more fights before Wilder to be more prepared.

"Wilder has no technique, windmills, fights like an amateur".. but he needs more fights to be ready ?

Juicin J needs to accept the $50 million offer he asked for and lets get this sht over with.

AJ says he has "nothing to lose" in the Wilder fight. Sounds like he's mentally preparing for a suicide mission.

Wilder windmills like a novice it should be easy work for the Juice man.

Wilder wrecks AJ completely. He knows that; his fans know that too. They are hoping Wilder loses to someone else but that ain't happening.

Comment

Just the way AJ and everyone around AJ is acting a fight that I genuinely believed was 50/50 I now believe is 60/40 if not 70/30 in Wilder's favor. Confidence is a powerful thing.

Comment

When promoters say a fight should marinate that's a fight that should happen now. Aj and Wilder are world champions and should fight next but they probably won't.Tank shouldn't have to fight Loma at 135. If Tank gets a good money offer to fight Loma at 130 he should take the fight. He is a world champion. When you are a world champion you should be willing to fight any worthy challenger your weight if the money and the terms are right. Otherwise you are not a real champion.

Comment

I cant believe im seeing boxing fans say aj should wait to fight wilder after talking all that sht!

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            Notice the same posters wanting AJ to marinate vs Wilder want Tank vs Loma ASAP..

I also want Tank vs Loma this year. same how I want AJ/Wilder this year as well. the time is perfect for both.

But its hilarious how the same posters who sht on Tank are in support of AJ taking 1-2 more fights before Wilder to be more prepared.

"Wilder has no technique, windmills, fights like an amateur".. but he needs more fights to be ready ?

Juicin J needs to accept the $50 million offer he asked for and lets get this sht over with.

AJ says he has "nothing to lose" in the Wilder fight. Sounds like he's mentally preparing for a suicide mission.

Show me just 1 poster who wants the fight to marinate?

You're making things up in your head again aren't you? Seeing things that don't exist? Should go and see your doctor about that, it seems you have a unhealthy dose of delusion. Thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
              I cant believe im seeing boxing fans say aj should wait to fight wilder after talking all that sht!
              Can you please show me these boxing fans that are saying this?

Comment

What proof you have of AJ juicing?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  When promoters say a fight should marinate that's a fight that should happen now. Aj and Wilder are world champions and should fight next but they probably won't.Tank shouldn't have to fight Loma at 135. If Tank gets a good money offer to fight Loma at 130 he should take the fight. He is a world champion. When you are a world champion you should be willing to fight any worthy challenger your weight if the money and the terms are right. Otherwise you are not a real champion.
                  Good post. I absolutely agree.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-21-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I don't care for either Wilder or Joshua, but Juicing J is.

Comment

Working...
                    X