No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao's New Side Chick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    When I worked for globe, another American guy and I wanted to put on a makati beauty contest. Put up 10 k for winner. We were both staying at the shangrila, and wanted to use the ballroom to put on a show..

Our hope was to get the finest women in one place..we would have paid the cash, but the shangrila asked too many questions we couldn't answer..

One of my favorite places is the Manila Polo club..
    I feel like **** that Filipinos lack only opportunity.
    I hate American Filipinos who look down on my adopted people.. I speak Spanish, so being there is like home, except people are happier..no matter what happens.

How often do you go to the Philippines?? I'm balikbayan(in my own way)
    i was there in for 4 weeks from December to January...then i went a couple of months ago in June for my grandma's funeral

i'll be booking my next flight for Jan 21st (right after the NFL Conference Championship games) and be back Feb 2 (the Friday before Super Bowl)...i've got a wedding to attend to in Cebu

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      i was there in for 4 weeks from December to January...then i went a couple of months ago in June for my grandma's funeral

i'll be booking my next flight for Jan 21st (right after the NFL Conference Championship games) and be back Feb 2 (the Friday before Super Bowl)...i've got a wedding to attend to in Cebu
      Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Cebu is another of my favorite places..

I'm going to retire to the Philippines. My dream at least..
      I sometimes fly there for three day weekends to see my daughter Chloe..Japan is close enough to do that. I just take my carry on, to clear customs quick.. I got it down to a science.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Cebu is another of my favorite places..

I'm going to retire to the Philippines. My dream at least..
        I sometimes fly there for three day weekends to see my daughter Chloe..Japan is close enough to do that. I just take my carry on, to clear customs quick.. I got it down to a science.

appreciate it bro...

and yea, Japan is less than 5hrs...i've had stopovers there before

i love traveling with no check-ins and only my carry on...you're in and out like that!

i do that when i go to the provinces..i leave my **** in the city and just bring my backpack

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          she's got some beautiful DSL's

Yep, she got them real purtty lips....mmmm hmmm

Comment

Jinkee have fanny like a welly now

Manny Pacquiao 2017

Comment

Dam reading that twitter I never knew so many Filipinos have disdain for Manny, all because he said Gays are worse than animals those must be the americanized filipinos who follow hollywoods politics and worship instagram celebs and actors or something, I thought most filipinos opposed gay marriage.

Comment

Beats anything Floyd has....

Comment

That is some serious nose job right there

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    God bless him

Now he just has to start drinking again.

Pac is back
                    You watching Lynx vs Sparks?
                    Sparks staying in the dressing room when the anthem is sang.

Comment

Maybe I can claim her for my own if I say hi to her. Going to give it a try and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X